an explanation

hearing yelling from my room I knew it was my parents. I'm not sure what it was about but I knew it most likely involved me. Ever since I came out as a lesbian they had been arguing and my brother ignored me too. I wish they would explain why it was so bad, I should just tell them it was a joke and I was lying. Maybe they would only accept me if I was straight. I let out a sigh and got up to tell them I was lying. Walking out of my room, I walked to the kitchen where my mother and father were arguing. But before I could speak my father yelled at me and my mother "THAT IS IT! I'M FUCKING LEAVING! Have fun living without me!" and before I knew it it was storming out of the house driving and my mother was on the floor crying. I ran back into my room and cried into my pillow. I ruined this entire family, I wish I had never been born, I wish I never come out to them. I'm going to my friend's house, she knows what to do. She's smart and kind and...pretty..NO! That is my best friend! Whatever, I'm gonna call her and ask if it's ok if I go to her house. Later on...

I walked up to the porch of Victoria's house, ringing the doorbell. I waited for an answer, and after what felt like five minutes she opened the door and let me in, "come in, let's go to my room. You don't need to deal with my parents," we both walked up the stairs in her house to her room. Her room was the last down the hall, her house was big, but not too big, big enough to have a party. Victoria's room was big and well-decorated. She had posters of my favorite artists and some of her artwork. Her floor was clean, it was tidy, nothing was a mess, nothing!

"Your room is so clean...How do you do that? I can even keep my room clean." She sighed before giggling as she spoke "I cleaned it before you came over, it's not usually this clean." "oh.., sorry I didn't mean to assume."It's ok, I like to think I'm a neat person, it felt nice when you said I was good at keeping my room clean" I love looking at her face.. she is so pretty...interrupting my train of thought she speaks up. "wanna go get lunch?' hesitating a bit a have to tell her..."w-we can't be friends..." "WHAT?? why not???!" I get nervous before telling her... "I'M A WEREWOLF..!" and her face went cold... we knew werewolves and vampires couldn't be friends. "get out..." "What??" "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE LILITH!" I didn't say anything.., I just got up and left.

walking around town alone, I bite my tongue. there is going to be a storm tonight, and I can't go home. I'm a disgrace to them...