𝘼𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙩.2

Hey y'all

Sry for mistakes ࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

Sry for mistakes
࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

As I walk out onto the training field my eyes are met with the sight of the boys stretching. They all conversed about random things loudly such as heroes, what they were in the mood to eat, and other things. My eyes shifted over and I was met with the sight of Tenya and Midorya helping each other with flexibility training. They seemed to be talking about something that very obviously aggravated Tenya, most likely me.

It didn't take long until I heard a whistle. My eyes followed the sound, it came from Kirishima whose eyes shifted over my new costume with that big toothy grin of his. "Lookin' good Y/N," the boy said as he whipped sweat from his forehead. After he finished speaking others' eyes followed his words. Some of the guys began to agree, some had approving nods.

I could feel a burning gaze, something that was filled with tension and other unknown emotions. It burnt hot and felt intense like fireworks waiting to be set off. My eyes followed that feeling and just as I expected me and tenya made eye contact. His eyes followed my body, down from my go-go boots all the way up to the hair on my head. The feeling that his gaze gave me was a burning feeling, it made my skin tingle and my heart pound.

It wasn't disapproving, it felt quite the opposite. If it wasn't for Midorya catching his gaze then he never would've looked away. It seemed that Mina caught his gaze also since she smiled smugly and nudged my shoulder.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tanya's POV:

We had been training all freaking day, and I couldn't focus. If it hadn't been for Y/N then this day would've gone by smoother. She's so annoying. So annoying with her face, her body, her costume, how her eyes always find mine. She's so annoying and I can't stress that enough.

Her laugh is annoying, how she laughed at Todoroki's full jokes. Her eyes were annoying, how she gazed up at Sero when he taped her arms back so that he and Shinso could launch a duo attack. Her lips were annoying how they took a sip out of Bakugous water, why did he offer anyway?

I was annoyed. Why did I flinch at every minor injury that she received? Why did I feel this burning feeling whenever she interacted with the other boys? I was mad at her. She's a snake. She looks down on me. I can't feel this, yet I miss her. I want her to look at me, laugh at my jokes, follow me like a puppy like she used to.

It was so awkward how my eyes kept meeting hers, how she kept catching my lingering gaze on hers. It was even more fucking awkward when Aizawa paired us together. How her hand would hold my bicep to stop me from acting early, how her body would move when we walked next to each other, how her eyes would constantly trail my body. Like now.

Training had ended hours ago, and school too. We were back at the dorms. Aizawa had ordered us takeout from this new fast-food joint. All of the students sat in the common room eating but Y/N's eyes stayed on me.

"Stop that," I said curtly. Not just because I was kissed by her for admittedly petty reasons but because I was squirming in my seat. I kept dropping my food and biting my tongue, distracted by those pricing eyes. Everyone's eyes landed on me, then Y/N. I could hear sighs from some of their mouths.

"Stop what exactly?" she asked, her head tilted as she took a look sip from her straw and she did it again. Her eyes trailed my body. She'd haze at my hands, move up to my forearms, then my shoulders. Then she looks into my eyes as if she's trying to piece something together. It was annoying, it felt judgy, and only because she was the one looking. I'm used to stares just not from her of all people.

"You keep looking" I commented, taking a bite out of my food before gazing over to the TV. Everyone went dead silent and I wondered why. I turned my head back and I could see a smirk on Y/N's face. I couldn't tell if she was picking with me or what. It was so annoying because I know what she thinks of me. She's most likely laughing at me. I couldn't help but smack my lips.

"You look good, I can tell that you'll grow to be more built than Iida" Y/N stated. My heart damn near stopped. I looked good. I was gonna be more built than my older brother. What? Was she genuine, sarcastic or was she trying to suck up to me? I blinked a few times before sighing.

"Right." I was being a dick, but I didn't know how to reply to that. Especially when it was so on edge about her. It was awkward after that. Everyone else went back to talking of "ooo-ing" Y/N's compliment. I was pretty sure that I was blushing a little. What the hell was happening? I honestly didn't know how to react because I had my own conflicting feelings that I was realizing.

What was my problem most of all? Am I really pissed at Y/N? I can't be that pissed. I don't hate her. I'm just pissed because she shattered my younger selfs confidence. That was all right? No. There was more. I was jealous. Because deep down I knew that she had the better quirk, deep down I knew that she was more promising, deep down I knew that she was better. It was shitty, and I was mad because of my own problems.

Bakugou was the same at one point wasn't he? He felt that way about Midorya kinda. I didn't want to talk to him though, what if he told Y/N? They were bound to find me childish after hearing my reasons.

This was so awkward.

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

Uhm.....yall can beat my ass now

Im tryna hurry amd finish these but I won't make it feel rushed (I'll try)

This is pretty boring anyways