𝐓𝐖𝐎| ʜɪᴍ

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐘 ᵐᵒⁿᵃʸ_______________

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐘 ᵐᵒⁿᵃʸ
_______________

𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟶 ᴘᴍ  —THE day following her mother's funeral, Booka strongly encouraged Sevyn to stay with him long-term until she was financially stable. He kept a close watch on her at all times, determined to prevent her from leaving or considering returning to Houston.

When she was a child, she frequently fled from home, causing distress for her mother, who struggled to handle her rebellious behavior. This behavior was well-known to half of her family, who viewed her as a troubled individual.

Freshly eighteen she ran away from home for good.

There were two firm knocks on her door before it opened, revealing Booka standing in front of her and asking a question."you tryna' go to the studio with me?" In all honesty no she wasn't but she didn't wanna sit in the house all day either.

She shrugged and quietly said "I guess so." Booka nodded before leaving shutting the door allowing her to get dressed.

Sevyn chose to dress comfortable ; Nike pro leggings and a random hoodie she discovered in her suitcase, pairing it with a black tank top underneath for added warmth.

She slid in her black Ugg Tasman slippers before making her way down the steps.

With her arms crossed, she encountered Booka at the entrance and then proceeded to open the door, feeling the intensity of his gaze almost searing a hole into the side of her head.

"What's the matter?" She turned around giving him a stern mug,

"You not finna' cover that shit up?"He inquired about the small bruise beneath her eye that was showing signs of improvement.

"No," she responded, feeling confused. The bruise didn't appear as severe as it did the day before, likely because she had been crying so intensely that her eyes were bloodshot red.

𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟻 ᴘᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ —SEVYN chose not to acknowledge or greet anyone, as she harbored a strong dislike for them. Perhaps her animosity towards them was unreciprocated, but she was indifferent to the idea.

She drank from the water bottle that was filled to the brim before Booka had taken a sip from it on the way to the studio.

Out of nowhere feeling the urge to urinate, she squeezed her thighs together more firmly and then glanced at Booka, asking, "Where the bathroom at?"

"Just go down da' hall until you see the lil bathroom sign," he replied, while she handed him the water bottle before opening the door and making her way to the bathroom.

Finally, she noticed the sign on the door of her bathroom indicating that there was no distinction between a men's and women's bathroom.

She decided to knock on the door to check if anyone was inside before attempting to open it. However, before she could knock a second time, the door suddenly opened and she came face to face with the man she had seen at her mother's repast.

He wore a neutral expression, yet his flawless complexion and enviable lips caught her attention. His eyes were narrow and shaped like almonds, and his shoulder-length dread locks had streaks of blonde dye in a few of them.

"You finna stare my face off folks' or use the bathroom?" He asked still maintaining eye contact with her.

She promptly replied in order to avoid appearing strange, saying "sorry." She quietly excused herself from the minor incident that had just occurred. "You good," he responded simply before stepping aside.

His smooth way of speaking made her feel uneasy, despite finding him attractive in many ways. She made sure not to cross any boundaries set by Booka, who was very strict about not even allowing Sevyn to be alone in a room with any of his friends since they were younger.

Sevyn looked back to see he was already gone.

But who was she to listen to someone who wasn't even doing good in his own life?

So she made a mental decision, she was always gonna get what she wanted.

— ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴀ.