Dolly's krishnu's and her outfit 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

It didn't feel like hours it was like seconds. The day went by in seconds and the time for rituals to begin was already there. I haven't seen Harshu since morning. Not because she is busy no she is enjoying her smoothie in her room I am the one working like a labour here. Trying to make everything look perfect. Afterall it is only once that Harshu will get married. Her reels should be 'aesthetically pleasing' as quoted by her.

"Choriii ke kar rhe hai tu??? Yun baithe mat na rahe Kai kaam karele" my father literally shouted at me in frustration. Why is he so frustrated? Harshu is not even his daughter nor does he like Harshu.

Anyway I got busy in my chores and after completing everything and checking everything is on point I made my way towards mine and Harshu's room.

As I and Harshu are very close. I haven't got an anytime to talk to her since morning because I know her very well and vice versa so I have to personally take care of the entire wedding because we promised that I would be her wedding planner and she would be mine. Because on our own weddings we won't be able to give much of our opinions.

"Baraat aa gye arre suno baraat aa gye" tai ji shouted on top of her lungs. Everybody rushed towards the main gate as the rasm of ribbon cutting will take place now. I am also supposed to be there.
As I and Harshu are only a month apart so I am the oldest in the family after her my being at the ribbon cutting ceremony is very important. But I have not checked on Harshu since morning.
"Chalo chalo Dida Jijosa aa gye kaamaye bhi toh karne hai" Aakriti squealed in excitement. I looked at her in shock. No no we cannot ask for money from Jijosa for entry. I know this is a rasm but papa doesn't like all this at all.

"Akriti ruk ruk akriti tu esa kuch nhi karege akriti ruk ja kaha bhaage ja rhe hai" I ran behind Akriti as she ran towards the main gate. Maa and taiji were putting ribbon on the door while we went past it. Now we both were running behind each other in the middle of dancing people. Baraat!!! We were a part of the baraat now lmao.

Alright concentrate Dolly concentrate where is akriti? As I was running and trying to find her. I bumped into something not something somebody. And thanks to my heels I was about to fall I had accepted my fate. I knew I would fall and sprain my ankle. But somebody caught me from beside me. This person was standing beside me that means I did not bump into him. Wait what am I even doing? First of all let me see whom I bumped into.

I saw a horse standing in front of me. Okay a horse I bumped into a horse. A horse !?!!!!!!??!?! For real krishnu? A horse? Then I looked at the person who saved me. I shouldn't have. Jiju. I lowered my eyes immediately and murmured a sorry while running back in the villa.

Why the hell was this so awkward. Anyway I got the thal for ribbon cutting and we started with the rituals. Taiji tried to pull Jiju's nose and he easily got it pulled by her because of which one side of the ribbon was houting while the other was booing. The sound of laughter was constant. Such a nice family my Harshu is getting married into.
We gave them entry inside the villa without asking for the money but they said that it is mandatory and they have to give it. So, they gave me and Akriti 51000-51000 individually. She was dancing and singing until mumma took away the money from her and kept it with her promising to give it to her later.

She said "Mummy tumhara baad mein kabhi nhi ata. Didi ke bhi lo mere mere kyu?" And stomped away not even waiting for her reply. Everyone present there had a good laugh as we proceeded for the Varmala.

I was asked by a scared Taiji to attend the baraatis and entertain them. As there was some problem with Harshu's makeup. I know she can create a scene for the smallest thing so I agreed.
Although we weren't supposed to perform today but what better than engaging them in some dance. I, akriti and Shrija performed a welcome dance for all the baraatis. They thoroughly enjoyed and even joined us in the end. But papa and tauji were looking very tensed.