002

———————————🌷———————————

'That was strange?' She thought as she let out a heavy sign. It was a really nice and sunny day out so she was happy. She was quickly pulled out of her thoughts when someone decided to jump on her back causing her to almost fall.

"Y/nnnn!" The brown haired boy said with a smile that made half the camps heart jump.
"HEUNING KAI! YOU LITTLE-" she yelled trying regain her balance then throwing him forward to get him off of her. "Ow! What was that for!?" He groaned lying on his back while the smaller girl just smirked at his pain.

"Ha that was gold," someone said walking over to the duo with a mini camera. "Oh shut up Taehyun!" The younger boy said standing up dusting off his orange camp shirt. "You have to admit it was! Ive been training with the ares kids if you can't tell" y/n said proudly flexing her barely visible muscles. "What are we looking at?" The eldest boy asked full of confusion. Y/n scoffed and flipped him off.

"What do you two want? Aren't y'all supposed to be riding Pegasi?" Both boys look at each other nervously. "Uhm we ditched again..But what about you? Aren't you supposed to be teaching the little turds archery?" She shook her head and continued walking to cabin 7. "Skipping again. I just hope Mr D doesn't find out,"

"Oh come on what's my dad going to do?"
"Probably turn you into a dolphin or something," Heuning Kai said laughing at the older boy. Earning a scoff from Taehyun.
The trio finally arrives at the sun cabin.
It was at the point where the sun hit the cabin perfectly to the point where it looked like the cabin was pure gold. "No matter how many times I see the cabin it never fails to amaze me," Heuning Kai said breathless, Y/n smiled at the boy and walked inside with both boys trailing behind her.

'WHAT THE HELL ALEJANDRO!?'
The girl stops at the sudden high pitched voice.
"Uhm Y/n you go- Shut up." She cut Taehyun off and dropped to the floor leaving both boys confused.
'What it's not my fault you're sisters hotter!'

"Kai turn the music down!" She snapped at the poor boy standing next to the radio.
'So those 3 years together ment nothing to you!' Y/ns jaw dropped at this argument.
"Oh my gods this is better than those shit Kdramas Taehyun watches,"
"WHAT!?! You said you liked the Kdramas!"
"Y/n what's happening?" Kai says ignoring the older boy sitting down next to the girl.

She lifts up the floor board to reveal two rats looking at eachother then up at the new source of light. "I forgot you can talk to rats-" Taehyun says sitting down next to the duo.
"What's the matter you two?"
"Y/n!! He cheated on me with my sister!"
The white rat ran towards her and climbed up her shoulder making the boys jump back in fear.
"Alejandro what the hades man?"
'She's crazy Im not gonna sit here being yelled at by you,' the brown rat said scurrying away.

"Uh- y/n? What the hell is going on!?"
She totally forgot her friends were there.
"Oh shoot sorry guys I'll tell you in a second, Emma how about we talk about this later tonight with the rest of the cabin?"
She looks down at the white rat. "Okay..."
With that the rat also ran away.

"Well?" She put the floor bored back and walked over to the couch and she told them everything. From the start of their relationship to the last encounter. Leaving both boys shocked. "No way are you serious!?" The older boy said putting down his sprite. "You were right this is better than the Kdramas-"

The trio just sat there talking while soft music was playing in the background. It's never silent in cabin 7, music was always playing and laughter could be heard. Y/n would never admit it but she loved moments like this. She loves it when they do pranks on cabins but when it's calm like this, it always makes her smile. She loved her two friends more than anything and she would do anything for them.

Her mind started wondering and she thought about what happened earlier with the new guy. 'Ugh what was his name again?' She thought. "What are you thinking about?" Heuning Kai said pulling the girl out of her thoughts. "Oh uh well, there's this guy," both boys heads snapped to look at her. It was terrifying the way they did it so in sync. "What guy!?"
"Your into guys!?"

Both Y/n and Taehyun look at the boy with a look of confusion, and judgement. "You thought I was a lesbian-?" Heuning Kai let out a nervous laugh "Uh yes-?" Taehyun was trying his best not do die of laughter. "No! I mean I don't know what I am but like no! Also it's not what you think!" She throws a pillow at the poor boy while Taehyun was finally calming down. "Fine okay what happened?"

She told them everything that happened earlier with the taller boy. "Wait who was this?" The oldest boy asks placing down his Diet Coke. "I don't remember his name," She shrugs as Heuning Kai facepalms himself. "Well that's weird... Aphrodite kids are weird," she nods.
DING
DING
DING
"Well we can talk about this later, come on let's go eat dinner," Heuning Kai stands up and stretches and heads out towards the door. Y/n gets up throwing her blanket on her bed, her foot was asleep from her sitting on it for too long. "Y/n help me up!" Taehyun says sticking out his hands so she could help him. "That's your fault for sitting on the floor," she grabs his hands and pulls him up. They jog over to Heuning Kai who was waiting at the door for them to walk together. "Come on kids I'm starving!" Taehyun yells wrapping an arm around both their necks.
The sun was already starting to set, it was beautiful. She was happy.

———————————🌷———————————
1037 words

WOOOO longer chapter this time! I hope you guys like it so far. The rat drama will forever be my favorite 😞

Don't forget to vote n comment 💜