Chapter N°7

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥- 𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓖𝓾𝔂𝓼!

________________________________________________________________________________

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝒹𝓀 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒮𝒪𝒪 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓂 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓇𝓇 (𝒜𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒢𝒞𝒮𝐸 𝒾𝓃 𝟤 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝑜 𝓅𝓇𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝒯^𝒯) 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝒾𝒾𝒾𝒾𝒾---

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

________________________________________________________________________________

- Heyyy, why did you make me fall???

I whined in pain, looking at Delandra in disbeleif. Just crashed me out of my room, wow, thank you very much. I groaned in pain while getting up as she scoled me. She looks like my mother, clearly angry with me.

-Exuse me? You're asking me WHY i made you fall when it's been a WHOLE WEEK you haven't CAME TO SEE ME AT THE LIBRARY!!

I looked at her with a dumb face.

-Wdym? 

Delandra facepalmed herself, signed me to follow her and started walking towards the woods. I sigh in frusturation, look at my room from outside and the rooms of my brother. Hopefully he didn't hear her scream. I then glance at my watch and the clock in my room. It was just as last time, time stopped. I sigh again and follow Delandra to wherever she is taking me.

She was walking so fast, i couldn't keep up with her. Ofcourse i couldn't, she's a ghost and she's just sliding her way towards wherver she wants while i have to run with those two small legs of mine (Yeah I'm short but taller than u). At last, when she stopped, i sprinted towards her and stopped by her side. Trying to catch my breath, i gasp for breath as i look around. It was a plan area inside the forest, not too much vegetation. I sigh and look and Delandra.

-Where tf are we? Tomorow's my first day at school!

Delandra simply glared at me and continued walking, or sliding if you prefer in the ghost way. I roll my eyes and follow her. This place was vast, i didn't know that this forest was so big. Before i could react, the decore changed in a blink of an eye. Mountaines appeared around us, we were standing on a plain, straight sort of natural stage. It was really huge, almost more than 300 hectares. I sigh and ask yet again:

-Delandra! Where are we????

-Your training place, she casually replies.

I stare ar her in shock. 

-What?!

-You heard me

-But...

-No buts. Now, IN POSITION! Demandra screams.

Then a sort of weird, agressive force hold control of me, forcing me to clench my fists and go into a sort of boxing possition. I couldn't even react a second, I had no control of me body anymore. Delandra went into the same position and looked at me with a smirk. The force disapeared but i stayed in position before Delandra spoke:

-Show me what you got, weakling.

Oh... so that what's she's been plotting... I sigh and chuckle in a nervous way.

-Delandra, can we please go slowly? I'm not rea-

A fist came in contact wih my stomach, punching me hard. I fall to my back. 

-Get up, Yuna! I SAID GET UP!!

The invisible force too, control of me again, forcing me to get up. I couldn't speak, my voice disapeared. I don't understand what was happening. The force lets me go and Delandra charged at me. This time, i tried to dodge her punch, but she easily punched me again and i fell yet again. This continued for hours until i was able to completely dodge her punches. Sometimes when i was at 1 centimeter of winning, she would change positions and punch me with such a force I spit out some blood.

-DELANDRA PLEASE! STOP!

I begged. She didn't listen. We continued for another hour, until I was finnaly able to predict her next moves. I managed to sucsesfully dodge her punch after 4 hours. She sighed and smiled at me. I fell on the floor, gasping for air. My mouth was a little bloody, surely because of the amounth of blood I spit out. I was sweating so badly, I stinked... My body felt almost numb for fighting for 4 hours straight... I felt too tired... I needed some rest...

-Get up Yuna, you still have 3 more moves to learn. You succsesfully learnt how to dodge me, but did you learn how to punch back? Get up, Yuna. Your opponents won't let you rest, they'll attack you at all costs. And stop showing me how weak you are, do you want to die quickly?

I look up at her with some difficulty.

-D..Delandra... We've been... Doing this... For... 4 hours... Straight....

-And a real combat takes 12 hours, she calmly said, not even tired. Do you understand?

-You are a ghost, I'm a human... Are you trying to kill me? I say, exhusted.

-Just as I thought... She says. Weak teenager who doesn't even understand the power she holds...  And doesn't even cares about anyone... (I clench my fist at her words) She only cares about what she feels, she doesn't even understand that she gives her opponent a huge chance into killing her even quicker... 

Delandra chuckles.

-You look so weak, you dumbass... You think that it's like this that you're gonna win? By resting? You can rest in peace in you coffin, no one's here for you... You can scream, cry, stay alone like a scared rat... No one will come for you, NO ONE will help you... when you fight for your life... So get up, Choi Yuna. GET UP!!

She kicks my stomach, making me scream in pain and vomit some more blood.

-You'll never beat me anyways... You're just a weak, dumb, worthless, disguisting, stupid sl^t!!

That was enough of hearing, thank you. I yell with all my force and try to punch her. Delandra quickly dodges my punch and kicks me from behind. I fall face first in the dirt. I didn't give up for such a small thing. I got up and attempted to punch her. This time she tried dodging my punch but i abruptly move my fist and was able to punch her hips a little. She stumbles a little and smirks.

-That's all you got?

I glare at her and run towards her. This time, i was able to grab her and pin her to the floor. I lift my fist to punch her but she grabs my shoulders and pins me on the floor, changing positions. I struggle under her grip like a mad person, screaming and try to punch her. She easily picks me up and throws me over like I was a simple weight bag. I fall to the ground, my whole body being taken over a spasms of cramps. I crawl ,with the rest of my energy, away from Delandra as if she was a demon I just saw. She chuckles.

-We've been working for 5 hours and you still don't think about using your atler, how stupid can you be?