"Then hurry up! Unless you want to be an only child!" I turn to him before rushing away.

"Y/N!" They all yell.

"Just go!"

"Please be careful!" Robin calls out to me as I sprint away.

This could be the worst decision of my life, but any hesitation now will lead to death. I've never run this fast, but the threat of imminent death will do that. As I get closer, I spot Eddie cycling in my direction as the demobats close in on him. Somehow, my speed increases at the sight as I let out a guttural yawp. I almost reached him when he's knocked off the bike.

"Eddie!" I let out a blood curdling scream as I hurl the molotov cocktails I made for Vecna at the demobats, letting the explosions temporarily deter them from attacking him.

"Y/N?" Eddie manages to spring back up to help me fight. "What are you doing here?"

"Talk now, fight later!" I unsheathe the sword I stole from my dad's room and begin to swing.

"Good shout."

Side by side, Eddie and I take on the colony of swarming demobats. There's way too many of them, I'm not confident we can handle it. Eddie lunges as I slice groups of them in half. I feel as if I'm losing my last edge in the battle as they prove relentless. Suddenly, Eddie pulls me into him, protecting me with his makeshift shield as a handful of them go on a charge at eye level. I scrunch my eyes shut for a moment whilst holding onto him as tight as I can to fit more of me behind the shield. Despite my best efforts, a demobat bites my hand, causing me to drop the sword as I recoil at the pain. Shit. I'm done for.

"Eddie!" Dustin's voice manages to break through the madness.

"Dustin, get out of here!" I shout at him as I emerge from the shield and reach for one of my many backups.

"Y/N? No!" His desperate strained yells seem like a mix of refusal and terror at my unexpected presence.

"Do it!" Eddie backs me up.

"No!" He refuses. We have to ignore him and keep going if we stand any chance.

"Eddie, when I say go, start turning clockwise and keep going." I instruct him.

"Okay."

"Ready?" I prepare for my improvised plan. "Go!"

Right on cue, we begin to spin at a steady pace whilst letting out primal screams to keep the adrenaline pumping. At the same time, I create a flame from Eddie's spare lighter (that ironically has a bat sticker on it) with my left hand. With  my right hand, I press down on the can of Steve's Farrah Fawcett spray in the direction of the flickering catalyst. The result of the collision and our momentum sends a spiral of flames into the tornado of demobats, singeing their wings and creating distance. It's like the world is on fire, burning to ash as the apocalypse unfolds - and we're at the heart of it.

"I think it's working!" Dustin hollers from a slightly safer difference.

"The can is almost empty! We need to think of something else!"

Before we can think of a new plan, everything suddenly changes. As if by magic, the demobats disappear. Eddie and I halt our rotation and cease fire when we notice. Still on high alert, my eyes dart around frantically in search of danger. Nothing can be seen other than Eddie rushing to Dustin.

"Is it over?" Dustin questions as I collapse to the ground, extremely overwhelmed and narrowly avoiding the sword.

"Yeah, man, I think we won." Eddie grins as the pair clasp hands and pull one another into an energetic hug. "Hey, you okay down there, Harrington?" He turns to me.