[4] Games

[Sometimes life could feel like a game]
(Sometimes you win and Sometimes you lose)

"We're choosing class committees" The teacher said.

"First, class president The top of our class"

"Does anyone want to do it?"

SILENCE

"What a bunch of slackers!" she yelled.

"Okay, nominations?" And immediately everyone glanced at Komi and wrote her name on the board I saw that coming.

"No other nominations?" she looked around "I don't see any" And looked back to Komi "Alright, Kom. You want to do it?"...SHIVER

"I don't think she wants to do it" I said only for everyone to think I was crazy.

"She's trembling with excitement" Someone said with people also agreeing "You're clearly very motivated!" Komi was having a crisis while everyone kept egging her on I looked over to Tadano and he looked like he wanted to say something before.

RAISE

Najimi raised their hand "I oppose Komi for class president" Najimi then looked at us 'I'll take care of this' Well I gotta give it to Najimi they had ball's kinda maybe...never mind while watching how Najimi would deal with this a couple of school delinquent came over to them.

"Huh? What are you saying, Najimi?"

"Oppose, huh?"

"We're old friends but I won't hold back"

"What's your reason?"

I hardly call them delinquent it was just they blew bubble gum and have scary faces that's all but I know they better not hurt my other Pookie.

"Think about it, guys" Najimi spoke while the delinquent could only answer with "Huh?"

"Komi's greatness can't be contained within the small role of class president" shutting up the delinquent quickly "You have a point!" What the hell was Najimi doing?

"I demand a higher rank for Komi!" with the class now in an up roar "I agree with Najimi" "True" with the class yelling "Let's all decide Komi's position!" "YEAH!"

Now the board had General, Emperor, Boss, CEO, and She who mustn't be named finally the teacher spoke "Komi's student council position is "God" then" With everyone clapping in the class I gave up trying to understand and started to draw on my notebook.

"The position of class president is open No nominations or volunteers?" everyone stopped cheering and sat back down only for someone to speak "Tandano and Y/n will do it" I immediately got up angry.

"Damnit why do you think you can speak for me I don't wanna be a stupid class president" with everyone looking at me.

"Well maybe then you can stop being a delinquent" someone said.

"How am I anything like those losers" I yelled back a someone.

"You're more delinquent than all of the others!" Someone yelled out.

"How am I a delinquent" I yelled.

"Well~"

after everyone told me the number of times I either stole from them or threatened them I sat back down defended "I'll be class president with Tadano then" I mumbled.

"Alright, class president is Tadano and Y/n"

After class lunch was rather sad, to say the least Tadano wanted to be on the Ordinary Committee I didn't even want to be in anything and Komi is god The worst part is I'm not even a class president I'm the secretary Najimi was the only one happy in the group.