Chapter 5: Wait, Is it Black Friday? No, it's War! (Sanna and Leah)

Hi there, it's vivi! This chapter about Leah and Sanna racing to take down the Black Friday shoppers, fighting their way through to get the unicorn horn, and some other stuff you will have to find out in da story. :]
Anyways, let's jump into the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Sanna

(Mind: Gosh, of all places. Why is it exactly 2:58 AM in the morning when we fell through the portal? And second, why is it everyone lined up here. Like dude, I don't want to wait another hour just to get my unicorn horn! But at least it's almost time.)

"So Leah, do you know when the Blox Mall opens?" Sanna asks.
"In about a minute." Leah says.
"Well, I prepared the shopping carts :) " Sanna says.
"Wanna do a race? Whoever gets the most items and finds the unicorn horn first, wins bragging rights." Leah says.
"It's on Leah Ashe Mustache!" Sanna says confidently.
"Get ready, Sanna Banana!" Leah responds back.

*The mall rings and the doors slide open. The crowd immediately rushes in. Sanna and Leah trample people with shopping carts at full speed, probably running over at least 5 people.*

(Mind: I need to grab this necklace, this bracelet, oooooo pretty dresses 70% off? Deal! Everything is so cheap! I love this but at the same time, I kind of hate it due to the people trying to STEAL STUFF from my shopping cart. But that means more hospital bills, they have to pay :) )

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!!" Sanna yells while running over a pedestrian.
"AAÆÆÆ-" Person1 [insert name you want] says.

[crash]

"HAHA BISH, GET REKTED!!" Sanna yells.
"AY NO SWEARING! [slap]" ????? yells.
"Oh sorry, Moody! Wait Moody, what are you doing here?" Sanna asks.
"I'm obviously here for the gothic clothing stores and the y2k clothing stores." Moody says. ( I dont know Moody's style. )
"Ok, mind helping me find my unicorn horn? Somebody stole it from me." Sanna says.

(here is a photo and try to imagine that they are having a conversation

(here is a photo and try to imagine that they are having a conversation. and pretend the waist isn't detached from the torso. gacha life 2 was acting up on me again.)

"Are you sure, you didn't lose it by leaving it on your nightstand after cleaning it?" Moody asks.
"Yes, I'm sure now please help me find my unicorn horn and help me win a race against Leah Ashe Mustache?" Sanna says
"Ok.." Moody reluctantly says.
"Alright, jump in my shopping cart. Let's go!" Sanna yells.

*Sanna immediately starts pushing the shopping cart at full speed while Moody just grabs and steals from people who are trying to grab items.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Leah

(Mind: I've been pushing people for the past 5 minutes to grab everything but these stupid people keep stealing stuff from my cart so I have to run them over at full speed. Well it's their problem if they have to go to the hospital and can't pay them 🙄
Anyways, I got Megan's permission to take care of Honey the Unicorn. So I'm going to use Honey as an advantage.)