2nd chapter

Ashi POV:

We reached at the airport and I saw that my angel was sleeping I tried to wake her up but this little kid was not ready to get up but somehow I managed and finally she woke up.

Me: So girls let's go we're already late!!

Muskie: Shri didi dekha apki wajah se late hogya mujhe dantna zaruri hota he kya?

Shri: oh sati savatri tu ese kam kyu krti he jiski wajhe se me tujhe dantu!!

Muskie: but I'm choti na you shoul...

Me: Oh for god sakeeee ENOUGH YOU BOTH hmesha dekho ladti rehti ho you both are sisters not jaani dushman!!!

Muskie&Shri: we are!!
They murmured but I listened

Me: I heard it!!
They giggled and I sighed at their reaction

We took our luggage and went towards boarding counter.
We did the boarding and everything and came to know that our flight is delayed by an hour, so we have to wait.

I was checking on our flight while Harshu was reading a book and Shri&Muskie were watching a film. Thankgod at least they are not fighting.

Muskie POV:

Me and Shri didi were watching "Yeh jawani he dewaani" our all time favourite movie.

Me: ufff I want a gum!!
I was searching for gum in my purse when I realized that DUCK I FORGOT MY PASSPORT AT THE BOARDING COUNTER....

ME: DIIIII

Ashi&Shri&Harshu: What happened angel?

Me:I FORGOT MY PASSPORT AT THE BOARDING COUNTER!!!!

THEY: WHATTTT?!?!?!

Me: YES DII I NEED TO RUN!!!

Ashi: but all alone you know where is it?

Me: Yes dii..

I took my purse and started running when I reached there I asked about my passport and she said yes there's one passport here she gave it to me I was so happy until I opened it to see and read the name...

Me: ABHAY SHARMA!!!

Abhay POV:

Few minutes ago..

Hii I'm Abhay Sharma a well known cricketer today we're flying to Mumbai for a match and I'm with my team urf family my team is my family.

I was listening to the music when someone patted on my shoulder and it was obviously mera bihari babu Ishant

Me: Kya chahiye tujhe?

Ishant: tu meri jaan
He smirked at me

Me: ehhh hattt issi harkton ke chalte tujhe koi mili ni aaj tak

Ishant: arre tu he to shi agar koi na mili to tujhse shaadi krunga

Me: STFU aur bta kyu disturb kiya mujhe

Ishant: Wo actually you forgot your passport at the boarding counter...

Abhay: WHAT?!?! AUR YEH TU MUJHE AB BTA RAHA HE ITNI BAKWAS KE BAAD!!!!