the blind admiral (18+)

Start from the beginning

"You're doing good, my flower." Says Issho

"Fuji." I cried

"It's okay my beautiful Wisteria."

"Fujitora, faster."

"What's the magic word, my flower."

"Please, Fujitora."

His thrusts become faster and harder. His dick hits my g spot again with every thrust. I start to grip the bed sheets. My vision starts to go and I start to see stars. He has full balls. He cums deep inside of me. He picks me up and takes me to my bathroom. He starts the water for a bath. He sits down in the tub with me in his lap.

"Relax, flower." Said Issho

"Okay darling." I mumbled

"Syd?" Says Koby

"Crap," I mumbled, "I forgot I invited him over."

"It's okay, my Rose." Mumbles Issho

"I love you, darling." I said

"I love you too, my sweet Lilly." Says Issho

"I'm in the bathroom Koby," I said, "give me a few and I will be out."

"Alright Syd. Take your time." Said Koby

Issho took some of my soap and started to wash my body. He made sure to get every inch of my body. Once he was done with my body, he started shampooing my hair. I relaxed into his body. I got up out of the tub after a few minutes of soaking with Issho. I helped him out of the tub and guide him into my bedroom. I help him back into his yukata and belt back on. He helps me put my clothes back on. I guide him through the house. Koby is sitting on my couch in the living room.

"Sorry Koby," I said, "I forgot I invited you over for dinner."

"It's okay,Sydney. Vice Admiral Fujitora." Said Koby standing at attention

"There's no need for that here, boy." Said Issho

"Yes, Vice Admiral." Said Koby

"What do you want to eat darling?" I asked

"Darling?" Asked Koby

"Whatever you and this young man want, my lilac." Say Issho

"Sydney the man you been telling me about." Said Koby

"Oh yea. It's been Vice Admiral Fujitora for sometime." I said

"Does your dad know?" Asked Koby

"He knows about us." Says Issho

"He doesn't like the idea of me and Fujitora together." I said

We ordered some take out. A close friend of mine and Koby's brought it over. Our friend freaked out when he met Issho. I told Issho sorry. We talked for a little bit. I told Koby that I might've lefted the Navy headquarters on Fujitora's ship to get away from my dad. Issho told Koby that he didn't find me in till a couple days later. I told Koby how my dad was told about a month later. And that Issho kept his mouth shut for that whole time. I offered Koby my spare room because its getting late. He said that he didn't want to intrude. I told him that it's fine. Luckily I had extra clothes for both Koby and Issho. I fell asleep on Issho's arms.

A few months later

My dad is worried about me because I haven't been feeling well. I went and seen the headquarters doctor. He took some test. While waiting Koby came and visited.

"Hey. Syd." Says Koby

"Hey, Koby." I said

"Have you figured out what's going on?" Asked Koby