The proposal..?

"Pranam panditayan aapne muze bulaya" said Bani bowing to the Shivling in the ancient temple.

"Haan muze kuch batana tha kuch
jaruri."said panditayan.

"Boliye "said Bani.

"Shreya jisse aap mili thi Vo kuch dino se gayab hai .Usse naag rakshak dhund toh rahe hai par uski koi khabar nahi hai abhi tak."said panditayan.

(Naag rakshak are warriors of naag clan)

"Aapne ye baat pehle kyu nahi batayi muzhe"asked Bani.

"Muzhe laga nahi tha ki jarurat padegi.Par uska aise gayab hona hume toh kuch samaj hi nahi aa raha ,"said panditayan worried.

"Vo aakhir me kaha thi aur jo kuch bhi pata chala sab muze bata ne ke liye keh di jiye rakshako ko" said Bani in stress about the warrior she has met.

When Naaglok knew the Aadinaagin was to be reincarnated.They have trained some warriors to work for her.Bani had connected to these warriors but they weren't aware about her being Bani Sharma The only thing they knew how she looks and what her snake looks like .Shreya was one of such warrior.The fact that she was missing is alarming to whole Naaglok as she was highly trained warrior.

"I seriously need to look into this matter .I hope Shreya remains fine.Bhagwan usse bachaye rakhe "prayed Bani.

"Bani,tum yaha abhi ?"asked Jai who was at the temple and saw her.

"Haan Panditayan ne bulaya tha kuch batane.Tum darshan lene aaye ho "said Bani.

"Haan mai bass Darshan lene aaya tha.Tab Panditayan ne muze Shreya ke baare me bataya"answered Jai .

"Haan sab jaldi thik ho jaaye"said Bani turning to leave .

"Haan kahi isme un cheelo ka toh haath nahi "said Jai following Bani out of the temple.

"Can't say that .Maybe or maybe not they are responsible for this .We need to investigate."said Bani coming down the stairs of the temple .

"But I have gut feeling that they are involved after what they did with Noor and tried to kill Naina.They seem criminals ." said Jai being angered .

"We will investigate and decide what has happened. There can be many possibilities. "said Bani leaving temple.

"I am going too let me drive you home "said Jai as he wanted to spend some time with Bani and to keep his gentleman image.

"No Jai it's okay...."said Bani.

"Please Bani ,it will be my pleasure. Don't say no."said Jai

*********************************

On the other side , Veeranshu was flying in the sky .He was always fond of flying high in the sky as it was his realm to rule .He was the prince of Eagles, his eagle side made him love sky and dominance was his nature.

As he rush high in sky, a sight caught his attention.He spotted Bani outside a temple,
but when he saw Jai beside her his blood boiled .

'This bloody Jai has be around sweetheart all time' thought Veer as pure anger filled his eyes and mind.

'Whatever may happen this Jai won't leave Bani alone .There is no way I will let Bani go away from myself ,we are meant to be .This bloody dhabewale keeps trying to be around her which isn't a good sign .'thought Veer as he saw both of them entering the same car.