"umm sorry Shubman but next time as Dad called me home .. " she hugged them a bye and walked away , making Ishan sigh in relief . 

"Ishan .. you are not thinking of going out today again right .. " Mayank looked at Ishan skeptically who made a very innocent face  "haawwwwww how can you even think of me like this Mayank.. I am the dearest child of my parents.. how can I disobey them ..." 

"well what is it today .. I mean the function?" Abhishek asked and Ishan giggled "ops sorry .. I did not ask this from Kishan's princess .. "

"then the prince should know .." Shubman stated sipping his drink . 

"Shubman.." Mayank whispered but Ishan shook his head "yeah then ask him not to me..." 

"why ? are you not a prince .. ?"  Abhishek asked his curiousity increasing and Ishan shook his head "I ain't a prince .. I am just Ishan.. " .

He read the recent msg on his phone and stood up  "ok then I gotta go .. that lady is now eating my head..." 

Later that night when Shubman was returning to his home, carrying some bags he saw Ishan sitting on the road side and talking to same dog from that night. 

"Hey Shubman.. over here come..!" Ishan waved and he walked to him "Shubman look this cutie over here is hurt and you all think he is bad .. but he is just afraid to let other's come near him again.."

Indeed there was a wound on behind the dog's ear , his eyes roamed to Ishan , he was wearing a baagy t-shirt, the big "baby bear" printed on it and the lose pants , he was completely absorbed in those clothes .

"Shubi .. can we take him home and treat his wounds ..?" Ishan asked looking at him with those puppy eyes and Shubman found himself nodding .

"where is the first aid Shubman ..?"

"over there in second cabinet from right in kitchen.." He informed locking the door and turned around to see the dog sitting on his sofa, a dog on his sofa what the fuck . 

"Shubman.. why are you fighting with him.. ?" Ishan asked coming out with the first aid , Shubman was trying to get the dog down who did not budged .

"who the hell made them sit on sofa ... that too on my sofa ..." 

"I do Shubman .. any problem.." Ishan said , glaring at other not knowing how cute he was looking all mushy cheeks . 

"what happened to the function.. you ran away again..?" Ishan smiled at other , they were in kitchen working on dinner together .

"yeah .."

"but why ?" he asked a little curious .

"because.. I want to .. " Shubman gave a glare to other "seriously .. then what about your dad and mother.. she was calling from morning.."

"they won't care .." Ishan mumbled and Shubman looked up "what..?"

"I mean .. it's always like this so .. they are habitual to this ..now you work on this .. I want the best chole bhature .. kneed the dough .. " 

They were done with chole and now was the turn to fry bhature when Shubman's eyes wondered to Ishan who was moving his body on the rythm of slow music going on in living room.

Shubman was taken back when Ishan hugged him and moved their body "I love dancing like this ..." and his hands tighten around other's waist .

"with whom you dance ..?" Ishan looked up from his chest "no one else.. I dance alone .. you remember the christmas.." 

and the night played in Shubman's mind, Ishan loves dancing , the couple dance but do it alone. 

"I asked you .. but you denied .. so .. but nothing new for me .. everytime .. I ask .. they say no .." Ishan spoke and first time Shubman saw the lonliness in those eyes , those feliene eyes . 

Those sharp shining eyes in days but all dim at nights.

-----------------------------------------Ocean_215------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it .