I is YOU

Hey!

Due to I got very good response on my first thriller, I started this book for all mystery and thriller genre.

Let's know our characters!

Sanskar Maheshwari: Our Male protagonist, a mysterious character.
He is a powerful buisnessman CEO, know how to get things in favor.
He left his family long ago due to a strong reason which will be reveal later.

Swara Bose : Our Female Protagonist. She is very innocent girl.
Her father Shekhar bose hates her as a astrologer told she will be reason of his destruction. Her mother Sharmistra Bose took stand for her and left home taking her, which became another reason for Shekhar to hate her.
She raised bearing hatred from her father and society who also taunt her for breaking her parent's marriage.
All thinks her a unauspicious girl.

Others characters will be introduced with gradual process.

6 months before!

Sanskar seen in a luxurious car watching Swara intensely who is spreading happiness around the kids, giving them balloons.
He read the building name which is sunshine orphanage.

He open his phone where he get all information about Swara, that she run this orphanage and raise kids and spread happiness in their small world who are left by their family.

He read her more information like where she live etc.

He shuts the window glass and start off the car.

**

"Whatt" Swara exclaimed in shock seeing Sanskar is sitting in front of her asking her alliance from her mother Sharmistra.

"Yes, you heard right, I am Ceo, and I am offering you alliance for a bright future.
Now Sharmistra ji, you are calling pandit ji for the muharat or I call" Sanskar said confidently.

Sharmistra and Swara exchange looks. Swara nodded no to her.

"Sorry SM sahab, my daughter isn't willing to marry you" Sharmistra politely deny him.

Sanskar who noticed Swara's denial and gets shocked hearing Sharmistra too.

"Denying a CEO 's alliance, is your daughter in her sense or not, does she know, she is kicking her bright future, I will keep her as queen, if she accepts my proposal happily, OTHERWISE" he threats her.

"OTHERWISE what?" Sharmistra gets angry by his behavior.

"Your daughter will be my wife at any cost, I am SM, I get what I wish, and my desire is your daughter, make her ready otherwise I will marry her forcefully" he threat her too.

Swara gets worried and tensed and hold her mother's hand standing behind her.
Sharmistra hold her hand glaring Sanskar.

"My daughter will not marry a arrogant jerk" Sharmistra stands up in anger.
"GET LOST FROM MY HOME".

Sanskar gets shocked by her reaction.

"You have any idea with whom you are talking?" Sanskar said glaringly to both mother and daughter.

"And you don't have any idea with whom you are talking, a MOTHER and a mother don't let any monster near her daughter" Sharmistra burst on him.

"You and your daughter are fool to underestimate the power of SM, now you will see what I can do" He said in threating tone.

Sanskar hold Swara's hand from Sharmistra and pulls her toward him shocking her and Sharmistra.

"You will be mine WIFE and I will get you anyhow by HOOK or CROOK" he  jerk Swara making her fall on Sharmistra.