ᶜᵒᵘⁿˢᵉˡᵒʳˢ ᴼᶠᶠⁱᶜᵉ/ᶠⁱⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᴹᵒʳᵉ ᶜˡᵘᵉˢ

Start from the beginning

Walking out, walking down the hallway, walking into an office room of the 'head of School: Maria Ashokan' there was calming music in there, Bunzo walked into the room with you, you looked at him and sighed, you weren't mad at him. He could tell since you weren't asking him to leave, walking out of the room with him, you saw glowing battery holes, walked over to the room with gas, and the wall was broken.

You two heard the sound of gasping, Bunzo noticed a little Bunzo toy walked then CatNap ran at him and took him away. You and Bunzo froze, great now he's here with you two. Bunzo used his grab-pack to take the battery, walking away from there as you did the same thing. 

You placed the battery in the hole opening a door, and walking through the door, the hallway was a mess with a red light at the end. The end of the hallway said the word 'Help' but there was a message beside you and Bunzo saying 'Run'. 

Walking down the hallway Bunzo tried to open each door to find a clue, one door opened but wasn't lore he was hoping for. He ran over to you and grabbed your leg as you used the grab-pack to pull the handle to pull yourself up, clawing into the vents. Jumping gown noticing the purple hand, you switched hands and jumped up Bunzo did the same thing.

Walking through the door, it looks like you two were back in the cave, "𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛" Bunzo said, he thought you and him were already been here, but it's hard to believe you're in a different place.  Walking up the stairs looks like a puzzle, with the help of Bunzp he jumps up and uses the grab-pack to turn on the purple hand print. You jumped across since Bunzo was already on the other side.

Continuing walking, coming across a door saying 'Office' opening the door and walking in, finding to be in an office room. Walking around, Bunzo pointed to a door saying 'Head Of Playcare: Stella Greyber' You remebered her, she was the voice in the VHS Tape from Make-A-Friend, when you first step foot in the factory, even in the Game-Station.

You walked in the room right away, looked for clues in her office. You remembered her when everything didn't go wrong, she was very sweet and kind. You sometimes wondered if she knew what happened, hopefully papers on her desk or around the room might help you. Bunzo found a VHS Tape, you turned and noticied him puting the tape in. You walked over to him watching the TV as it started playing. "𝑶𝒉, 𝑴𝒓. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓𝒔. 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒎? 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏! 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆, 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒕!" You heard foosteps in the background in the Tape,"𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏?" 

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐌𝐫. 𝐋𝐮𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐠'𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬... 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡." Mr. Hartmann said

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆. 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆... 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅. (𝑪𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒕) 𝑰 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑱𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆."