PREFACE

In the heart of Sadarban, a small village nestled amidst lush green fields, lived a girl named Srisha whose presence was like a ray of sunshine. Her infectious laughter and boundless optimism lit up the lives of everyone around her. She was cherished by her family and adored by the villagers, who saw her as a beacon of hope and joy.

As the first daughter of her family, Srisha brought not just happiness but also prosperity. Her birth marked the beginning of a new era for her family's business, which flourished under her father's stewardship.

But Srisha's world turned upside down when she made a heartfelt confession to her childhood friend, Mohnish. Their innocent promise to marry each other someday seemed unbreakable, until fate intervened in the form of betrayal and deception.

As their families faced turmoil and separation, Srisha's resilience was put to the test. Forced into a marriage she never wanted, she found herself trapped in a nightmare from which there seemed to be no escape.

Amidst the darkness, Srisha clung to the hope of reuniting with Mohnish, the one person who had always stood by her side. And as their paths converged once again, they embarked on a journey fraught with challenges and danger, determined to overcome all obstacles in the name of love.

This is the story of Srisha's unwavering courage, Mohnish's undying devotion, and the power of love to triumph over adversity.

💛💙

Srisha and Mohnish are meant for each other no matter what problems they face together! They'll get through it and live happiest life. 

Please Vote and Comment! 

Bye Bye Lovelies💖