CHAPTER 41 - LAST

Start from the beginning

  The next day, Mu Qingli's physical examination results came out. Ronghua was the first to get the results. She looked at them and listened to the simple explanations of the people next to her.

  "To sum up, the person's body is fine, but maybe there is some psychological pressure?" After hearing what the other party said, Ronghua said that the body was healthy. The reason why she was fine in the pool but drowned was not ruled out. There is a psychological impact.

  "It's just not ruled out." The staff member said, correcting it slightly.

  "Okay, thank you, I understand." Ronghua simply thanked her and asked the butler to see her off immediately.

  She started to think about it. If we talk about psychology, in addition to a situation of high academic pressure, there is also the shadow of childhood. Did Qingli have a childhood shadow due to water when she was a child?

  It is difficult for Ronghua to know the details of these childhood events. If she wants to know, she has to ask Mu Qingli. Ronghua does not want Mu Qingli to recall the events of her childhood. This is cruel to both parties.

  And Mu Qingli told her repeatedly yesterday that her feet just slipped.

  Since Mu Qingli firmly believed that it was a slippery foot, she should just treat it as a slippery foot.

  Early the next morning, Mu Qingli was planning to go to the study room next door to study when he saw Ronghua wearing a hat and pulling a suitcase, as if ready to go out.

  "Qingli, mom has planned a self-driving trip. You and mom can go together." Ronghua looked at Mu Qingli with a smile and handed the luggage to the housekeeper.

  Mu Qingli followed Ronghua to the yard. There was a big off-road SUV. The housekeeper and the aunt at home were counting things except Ronghua's suitcase, tent food, water, lighting, etc.

  "Mom, self-driving trip?" Mu Qingli repeated, why didn't she know that Ronghua had arranged a self-driving trip.

  Didnt you still have work arrangements before?

  "Yes, two months of summer vacation are enough to drive you out and back. Besides, if you don't want to drive back, you can also fly back and hire a driver to drive you back." Ronghua smiled and described briefly. took this self-driving trip.

  "Yes, sister, I'm the backup driver." Mu Jing ran in from outside the gate, carrying a bag.

  Yes, Mu Jing was kicked out of the house and has not been able to come back. If he hadn't begged Ronghua today, he wouldn't have been able to enter the house.

  "It's too tiring to drive alone, so I'll come over and be a backup driver." Mu Jing introduced himself.

  Mu Qingli squinted her eyes to look at Mu Jing, seeing that his purpose was not that simple.

  Mu Jing faced Mu Qingli's scrutiny calmly and laughed. His purpose was naturally not simple. He wanted to go home.

  If he doesn't go home, he won't have a chance to ask for money from his family. If his movie doesn't make money, it will die on the spot.

  "What about Ye Ye?" To be honest, Mu Qingli also wanted to go, but if he didn't take Ye Ye with him, wouldn't he and Ye Ye have to be separated for a long time?