chapter 45 : end?...

Start from the beginning

Alex - c...can I meet her ?...

Type - yeah ...she has to eat more ...she lost some blood ...

I nodded and went in ....I gasped looking at my princess covered in bandages ...my heart skipped a bit ..I walked to her slowly...she is sleeping ...just like the time when I first saw her ...she slept so cutely in my arms back then ...( sob ).. my princess ..I sat beside her ...I took her little hand into my hand with my shaking hands ...( sob )...she wrapped her hand around my finger ...I chuckled in tears ...( sob )....I kissed her hand ...I ruffled her hair ...her cheeks are red ...her head has bandages...the father in me is crying in pain...( Hiccup )...its my fault ...

its my fault

Alex - i..iam sorry na ...( sob ).. papa is sorry ...( sob ).... Hope you forgive papa na ..you are my princess right ?...

I kissed her hand again ...she whimpered a bit and opened her eyes slowly...I smiled happily looking at me ..

Princess - p..papa ....you are here ?...

I nodded happily in tears ...her is sweet as always ....

Princess - you are crying ?....

I shook my head wiping my tears...

Princess - I wanna sit ...

I nodded and arranged her bed ...she smiled ...she held my cheek with her little hand and frowned ...

Princess - y...you are pale papa!....

My heart just melted instantly ...her love ...my tears betrayed me at last and they fell out ...she cupped my face with her hands ...

Princess - did you cry a lot papa ?

I nodded wiping my tears...

Princess - don't worry na papa...iam okay now....

I smiled kissing her little palm ....

Princess - you know uncle ty gave me shoes and watch ...they were so pretty ....

I nodded smiling ..she chuckled ....

Princess - where is my birthday gift then ?... You said you will give me my birthday gift ...