part 1

1982 in KGF

Reena screams filled in the palace. She is really trying hard to push for her baby. Rocky is waiting in the outside. He is really panic for reena that something what happened to her but he is patiently waiting for news....

And finally with using all the strength reena pushed her baby and the baby is arrived at the world with crying and all the people heard the crying and started their celebration and Rocky is relaxed hearing the crying but he tensioned about reena

Fathima amma taking the baby with her hands and told "Neeku adapilla puttindhi" (You have daughter) Reena felt very happy that finally His mother came and she kissed her daughter in her forehead. After fathima amma clean the baby She called rocky inside.

And our rocky impatiently waiting after heard the crying and he rushed to their room and first he saw Reena is fine he felt very relaxed and fathima amma came with baby and handover to rocky. Rocky sees the baby he had tears already and he looked at reena she looked at him and slightly moving her head that indicating that his mother finally came for him.

Rocky had no words he kissed Baby forehead and went to reena he placed the baby in reena side And the baby is slowly sleeping in her mother warm.
"Thank you bangaram thank      you so much for giving this beautiful gift " Rocky said and he kissed reena on her forehead.
And Reena smiled. 

.
.
.
.
.
.....

Reena : "So mr hubby garu mi kuthiriki em peru pettalani anukuntunnaru"

(so mr hubby what do you want  to name your daughter)

Reena asked once she was freshen up and rocky came and hugged from behind and told " Reesha"

Reena (confuse) : "endhuku aa peru pettalani anukunnav ?"

( why are you choosing that name )

and rocky turned to her..break the hug and cupped her face between his hands

Rocky (smile) : " Because Ree means Reena and sha means shanthi This two ladies are my world so I will choose that name "

Reena (smiled) : " Hmm okk Mr Hubby your choice after all "

Reena hugged him tightly.He gently caressed her hairs with smile

Rocky was now full happy for his mother and his wife And

His daughter " Reesha "

..........................................................
And thats it for this chapter.
I know guys I have lots of grammar mistakes soo try to  understand me I want to write so much on them soo this is just the begining
Vote and Please tell how the story in comment section and bye.......😇