1

"Do you have everything?" My mom asked me for like tenth time.

"Yes mom don't worry, I have everything, dont' worry." i said and hugged her.

"Just please becearful." She said and hugged me again tightly.

"Don't worry mum as soon as my plane lands in LA Momona and her mom will be waiting for me at the airport." I said trying to calm her down.

"Still. I love you" she said and kissed me on the forhead.

"i love you too." I said and came up to my sister.

" I will miss u loser." i said and hugged her.

"I won't."she said sarcasticly and hugged me again.

" Okay i love you guys. Bye" i said and waved at them. They waved back and i went to the plane.

..............
The plane ride was pretty good. I slept most of the time. When the plane landed i went for my laguage and then i wanted to find Momona and her mum. I was walking around the airport trying to find them when suddenly i bumped into someone and we both fell to the ground.

"I am really sorry." I say as i stood up. I saw a boy my age and a spilled coffee.

"Watch where you're going!" He said coldly.

"Hey i already told u i am sorry no need to be rude." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Well now i don't have a coffee thanks to you. "

"Well technically you bumped into me too. If you were looking somewhere else then on your phone maybe you would see me." I said to him and he just rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Rude." i mumbled and i  continued looking for Momona and her mum.

When i spotted them i lietarlly ran and jumped on Momona. I haven't seen her in a year.

"Mona i missed you so much" i said still hugging her.

"I missed you too Soph!" She said still not letting go of the hug.

"Momona let her be. She just arrived here." mrs. Tamada said

"Give me the bags sweetie I will get them into the car for you." Mrs.Tamada said to me.

"No,It's okay they are not heavy." i said to  her.

I took my bags and we went to their car.
The whole car ride me and Mona were singing and her mum was just laughing at us.

....................

When we arrived to their house i went to the guest room and started unpacking. After a while Mona came and helped me unpack.
"Oh and my mum said to show u around city so u can change if u want and we can go to the mall and stuff."

"Yeah okay." I said and Momona went to change too.

I change into jeans and a crop top  and i put a hoodie on.

................
𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗽𝗵_𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟...𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ

𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝: 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗮

♥︎ 150 987 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀:
𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗮: 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵒʳ
➪𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜

𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗿𝘂𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗽𝗵: 𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑠 ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵒʳ

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧1: 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙮

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧98: 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙇𝘼?!

𝓁ℴ𝒶𝒹 𝓂ℴ𝓇ℯ...