He smiled and neatly pleated her saree and tucked it in her waist gently. Even though the ladies asked that they will get her ready, it was Vennela who wanted only her husband to drape the saree for her and Jai was more than ever happy to do that. He loved decking her up.

"Bava..."

"Hmmm ?"

Jai asked while carefully pleating her pallu with the safety pin between his teeth.

Vennela chuckled inside seeing him like that.

"Do you think it will be two girls or two boys ?"

He smiled after taking the pin and fixing the pleats with that to her blouse.

"Even if its two princesses or princes for us, it will be our babies. Our symbols of love. We will love them so much"

She smiled.

"And what if its a boy and a girl ?" She asked curiously yet again.

"Then we would be so happy. Right ?😍 A cute princess like you and a little prince like me"

"Yes. We would be so happy 😍"

Vennela looked onto the bump dreamily and caressed it.

Jai's smile increased when he took her palms and inhaled the fragrance closing his eyes....the fragrance of her mehendi filled palms.

"You love this no bava...🤭" she chuckled .

"I love this so much and everytime it reminds me back to our wedding days.😀"

She grinned.

He combed her hair gently, braided it and fixed a long garland of fresh jasmine flowers on her hair. Lined her eyes with kohl, putting a light amount of lip gloss to her natural pink lips and everytime she couldn't keep eyes off her husband and how lucky she was to get him.

Jai made her lift up her seat and smiled seeing how pretty she was.

"Something important is missing..."

She got puzzled and smiled seeing him putting sindoor making her close her eyes in content.

"You're the prettiest girl I've ever set my eyes on. And this red saree ufff...💘❤"

"Dont be cheesy, bava🙈"
She snuggled onto his chest feeling shy.

"I'm saying the truth only bangaram. I have to shoo all the flies away from you today"

"Aww my jealous hubby.."

"Always when it comes to you...you're only mine.. 😌"

"Fine fine bavu, im all yours.... i want to sit. I cannot keep standing a lot..babies are so heavy. 😗"

"Ohhh yes..I'm sorry baby.."

He made her sit on the bed and started dressing up himself.

"Why are you closing your eyes bangaram ?😂"
He asked standing only in his boxers, taking the ironed panche.

"Uhumm...🙈" she shook her head with eyes still closed, a red hue adoring her cheeks.

"As if you haven't seen me before...😉"

"Offo...bava...😳 how much shameless you can be"

"Always ... coming to us.." he winked.

"Naughty...😗"  he heard her mumble and chuckled tying the panche around him, he wore a vest and put on a maroon shirt.

"Come here bava.. "

He sat beside her while she buttoned up his shirt.

Vennela could feel his stare at her and she couldnt stop blushing. Jai caressed her soft cheeks with the back of his palm. She looked into his eyes which had so much love for her.