Ch - 1 | Love At First Sight

── ★ A z i e l ' s P O V

In the midst of a raging storm, It was raining heavily, with clouds growling- Even every drop falling on my body was making my blood boil, I was bewildered thus, terrified. The entire road was filled with darkness, Similarly my heart was filled with wickedness.

I continued walking further with various injuries on my leg, taking another step I snapped out- an Anonymous light brimmed out of my eyes.

Another attempt to die? I should take this one.

Feeling a whirlwind of emotionless expression I found myself caught in hit-and-run accident. These people!

As the darkness closed in, I succumbed to unconsciousness, fading into a hazy memory.

Taking a breath deep to put an end to my successful failure, I was about to close my eyes until- Someone arrived.

"Sir?" she stated. "Sir? Are you okay? Hold onto yourself, Try not to get unconscious please!"

I smiled a bit And opened my eyes. Heaven.

It was as If I encountered paradise, sparkling into her eyes. Her olive green eyes preciously gems that shimmer in the sunlight. The deep, earthy tones of green in her eyes holding a manifesting allure, drawing me in with their captivating enchantment.

Her Abaya edges cascades in soft waves her creamy skin, enhancing her delicate beauty. Her pink, long eyelashes exude a softness that invites admiration, adding a touch of allure to her already enchanting eyes.

She widened her eyes in concern.

Quickly she checked my injuries, her eyes filled with concern as she assessed the damage. She gently examined each wound, her touch light yet firm, trying to ascertain the extent of the injuries.

With a sense of urgency, she swiftly rose up, her eyes determined as she scanned the street for a taxi. Spotting one approach, she raised her hand, signaling for the cab to stop.

She quickly moved to assist me in getting into the cab. despite the injuries i cannot burden myself on her, i barely know her. I stood up and sat on the seat.

After some time, we finally arrived.

With a hazy gaze I could see people rushing to my aid, assisting me and swiftly taking me to the emergency ward.

The thing I solely hate & people love doing is Pretending to care, which can be like a mask hiding true intentions. Aren't they doing it too.

Laying on the bed, my eyes fixed on the ceiling, In a quiet moment, a female doctor entered the room, With expertise, she tried to assess Aziel's injuries "Leave." I commanded.

She was initially shocked by my word, However, encountering the glint of warning in my tone she quietly walked out of the room.

The room again got filled with silence, And I intended to wipe the injuries with a lot of blood loss, which I ignored at the moment.