Kitty kiss💋

( After running away from your abusive mother finally you found your dad with the help of your mother's husband(yours step dad) but your dad didn't believe you..when you heart brokenly walking on the street some people try to r*pe then your daddy came and save you...he came there after your step dad called him and told him all the truth)

His daughter open her eyes only met her dad..her lips curved into smile and eyes became teary...she was shivering...she maybe 15 but her innocence is too much like 4yrs old baby....

( I'll mention the girl name yn or any nick names)

Yn : dada...you came..
(She throw her arms around his neck and and started sobbing...t hold back his tears..because he need to be strong for his daughter...he already got to know many thing about her still he wants to know more of his little daughter)
T : shhh...baby...daddy got you...now don't cry my lobe please.....
( Taehyung the billionaire who never listen anyone now begging a small girl to stop crying)

T : you are dada's baby right?
She nodded cutely...
Baby : dada hate baby...(sobbing)
Tae heart broke hearing his daughter
T : (broken tone) who said...? Dada loves his baby girl soo much...now tell me angel who said Dada hates you?
Baby :mommy told me..
( taehyung blood boiled...he don't wanna show his monster side to his daughter...he dont wanna scare her so he control himself...what will he if he came to know about his daughters health condition)

T : and you are believe you mommy...not daddy?
She shook her head..
Baby : daddy won't hurt me like mommy do..
T : (teary eyes) never...I'll never heart my little girl..dadda promise you...you are mine I won't hurt you or never let anyone hurtyou..
Taehyung didn't get any response...he look down only saw his daughter fainted and her nose was bleeding..he panicked and bring her to his office..

Everyone shocked and jeolous to see a girl in taehyubgs arms...the girls and woman all are jealous because they all already fucked by taehyung Even married woman...but never t show any love to them..he just mercilessly bang their asshole and pussy hole..

Taehyung went to his cabin and put you on his personal bed...he already called the doctor they came and give you a injection and went..taehyung clean his baby's face again lift her and went to his mansion..

T/m : oh my god..taehyng you bring our princess (cry) ...she is so fragile..
Taehyung : mom please don't cry..and I'll take care of my daughter...she needs rest I'll being her downstairs after she came to conscious okay?
Everyone nodded with worried face...but one thing they all happy because she came home

T placed her on bed but she wake up and made grabby hands..t smile through tears because he was worried as hell..he blaming himslepf for not knowing about his daughter...
T : baby I made your bath..Go and get bath.. I'll feed you my love
Baby : dada bath me..
Tae smile because he know she is feagile..and of course she is his love...he can do whatever she wants him to do..

Tae : if you are comfortable then dada have no problem let's go..
He made her stand near the bath tub..which little bit tall now his face facing her breast...he slowly take of her cloths..she hissed...he felt really bad for his baby...finally he saw her only in inner wear...he gulped looking at her beautiful curvy fugure...her plumpy boobs...he felt so attracted..

T mv : she is your daughter idiot..you can't see her with your dirty eyes..but I lobe my baby..she is mine..I have all rights..and she is my love..not any slut...let me be yours and your mine angel...I promise dada is yours...

He smile...slowly took off her inners making gasp in horrer...her boobs belly and inner thighs near her pussy all are burnt...even its not healed...he touch it slowly but she hissed

T : who hurt you like this baby...(teary eyes)
Baby : momma (crying)
Tae mv : bitch...you really a monster.. I'll never leave you...how can hurt your own daughter...it's okay you hate me..but this poor child...you didn't even feed her well..she is not socialize...ohhh god..what you have done to my princess you f.cking whore...

Tae : (crying tone) its okay love..let dada clean this wound and put medicine okay?
Baby : (shook her head while crying) its paining
Tae : its okay Dada will make it better darling stop crying..
Baby : (teary eyes) how?
Tae : (smile) dada will give lots of kisses on your wound and pain will go away okay?
She nodded while cutely sniffing..

Finally taegive her bath and came to bedroom but saw no cloths for her..he sigh and bring his hoodie...which difinetly cover until her thigh...she was crying really bad...taehyung don't know what to do...ofcouse it will be paining like hell...its paining to her ot not definitely painful to tae...he made her laid on bed and bring the oinment..she started crying more after saw that..

T : its okay baby it won't be that painful..okay.. (She still crying)
Taehyung eyes teared up..thats when he remember about the kiss..he smile and started to peck her face..even her open mouth which is cryibg...he don't care about her saliva..of course he is a dad...then he look at her boobs..he really felt tempted..

he slowly kiss her boobs flesh and now his eyes fixed on her cherry nipples...he slowly peck her nipple...she stop her crying to see her dad who is now wrapped his lips around her nipple..she giggled feeling ticklish..he head up to see his daughter who giggled..he smile and kiss her nose...he slowly asked

Tae : you want more kiss baby?
(she nodded cutely...he groan...as his playboy mode on..but this time it's his love not any slut..he is not going to touch any slut )
He slowly kiss her nipple a and wrapped his lips around her nipple..make nipple hide inside his mouth.. She giggled..he slowly kiss her scar in her belly  and now finally came to the sweet destination...

Her p.u.s.sy mound was soft...clean shaved pussy... Looks so pink... he kiss pu.ss.y mound.. and kiss around the pu.ss.y...
He spread her leg and slowly kiss her inner thigh wound..his eyes fell on her beautiful pu..ss..y...

His eyes never left her pu.ssy...its really cute and kissable....he want to kiss his dauvhtpussy immediately..for him its his love..so he showing love to his baby in this way...he slowly move his face in front of her pink pussy..he placed a small gentle kiss on her closed pus.sy lips...she giggled feeling ticklish...he kinda relief that she is not feeling uncomfortable...

He slowly open her pu.ssy lips..seeing the treasure inside his mouth ached to kiss the precious c.lit of his daughter...he started kiss her whole pu..ssy...she giggling and pushing his dad's head more inside her treasure...now he also giggling...he got to  know his daughter just like him..very active in this things...he shake his head playfully inside her mount...

Her kitty is leaking her sweet juice..tae never failed to lick her sweet com..he was licking her thing..He feel she gonna com soon so he wrapped his lips around her c.lit..
Baby : dada...I am gonna pee..dadda...
(While talking she started squirting and her assss shaking badly...he hold her body...)

Tae smile and gave a last kiss on her tired pu..ssy...and stated clean her...suddenly he heard her sobs...
T : what's wrong love its still paining?
(She shook her head)
Baby : sorry Dada..baby peed on your bed..I am dirty girl
T : oh my...love....( he kiss her pu..ssy many times and she try to push him but he hold her hand and gave kisses loving on her opened pus..sylip)

T : come here love...(he made sat on his lap) You are not dirt princess...and its not dirty...daddy gaves you soo much love right? (She nodded) thats why you are over whelmed...and its okay to pee when dada make gives love to baby's kitty...but othertime you have use bathroom..okay..
(She nodded cutely)