XLV

The dinner couldn't have been more fun. We all had an amazing time together, sharing old memories and creating new ones.

After dinner and dessert, the guests slowly made their way around the house, chatting with one another.

I was with Pedri, Gavi, Ansu, Lu, and Lamine and Fermin who were new team members and were invited by my dad.

It was painfully obvious that Lamine had a teen boy crush on me since he couldn't hold conversation with me or hold eye contact for more than two seconds.

We all found it funny, and the boys kept making fun of him, but I started feeling really bad since I knew it could be super embarrassing.

"Hey guys leave him alone, I think he's cute." I said, wrapping my arm over his shoulder which was a little awkward since he was a solid two inches taller than me.

That quickly made him blush again as everyone laughed, so instead I pulled him as we walked away.

"I'm sorry for them, I know they can be annoying." I said as I dragged him into the kitchen. "I do think you're cute though, but I am so sorry to break it to you I cannot date someone as young as you, you are freshly in secondary."

"I know, it's fine. I don't really care I know they're just messing around." He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

We kept talking for a while until we decided we should probably head back to our friends.

When we got back Pedri gave me a slight smirk as everyone else was giggling at us. We both laughed as well as everyone pushed us around, playing.

Once they were finally done, Pedri wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into him. He then wrapper his other hand as well, giving me a hug from behind.

"You may think he's cute but let's be real. Who gets to see, kiss, and feel everyone single part of your body?" he whispered, making my face fluster.

Lu noticed and sent me a smirk to which I just rolled my eyes and leaned my weight onto Pedri.

A few hours later people started leaving and Pedri had asked me to spend the night with him. Once I packed my bag we headed to his car, but I quickly noticed he wasn't driving towards his house, and instead was taking us elsewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked, clearly confused.

"You'll see." he answered, leaving me in suspense.

I had his hand on my lap as I played around with the ring he was wearing, which just so happened to be one that I gifted him after they won the Super Cup.

I smiled as I remembered that day. After they won Pedri came straight to me as I was making my way in the stands and pulled me into a hug and a kiss.

It was probably the peak of our relationship, and I couldn't have asked for the moment to be any different.

When we got home, I knew I wanted to give him a gift, so I went to a jewelry store that he liked and bought the ring he had been eyeing for a minute. It was a basic silver band that had some indented vines rapping around it.

He was so happy when I got him the ring and we spent the entire day together. Ever since then I haven't seen him take off the ring expect when we broke up, but he quickly put it on again after a while.

I smiled at him as he quickly returned one to me before facing the road once again. Around 15 minutes later we had arrived at a field we first came to before we were dating, and we had never come since then.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Come on, you'll se." he responded, pulling me out of the car and towards the little hill we sat on last time.

Once we arrived, he pulled me in front of him, holding both of my hands as he stared down at me.

"Bells, I know that we've gone through our ups and downs, and struggled a lot throughout our relationship, but as people we've both grown and matured. And these past few weeks have been amazing, and I have had the best time ever with you. I couldn't ask for anyone else to be in your place and I want nothing more than to be able to hold you and kiss you without being judged for being horny teens, so I was wondering if you would do me the honor of being my boyfriend, cause god I've never loved someone the way I love you and whenever I look at you I'm reminded of the person who was there for me through my highs and my lows until I messed it up and chased you away, so I'm begging you, be my girlfriend."

I didn't reply anything, but I pulled him into a passionate and loving kiss, letting him know that I felt the same way and I would want nothing more. "of course I'll be your girlfriend bum."