(𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏)

From now on immagine that Henry stated to explore the world and founded a way himself to open a portal to the upside-down, not with the help of Eleven, not like the original story, he also stated in his "human" form.

He became Vecna and started to control the upside-down, he created the Mind Flayer and immagine that the same things that happens in the tv serie for season 1 to 3, he all did it while being in the upside-down, then he started attacking like in season 4.

In the meantime, to Eleven happened the same things, like in season one, she met with Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Will, Max and the others. All is the same till season 3, where finally 013, aka Y/n, you, got to them.

When Eleven was with in Hawkins, you still was in "hands" of Dr. Brenner, in the lab. He founded a way to make you stronger, and you started to read people's minds like Henry did, you of course thought that he was dead, and you didn't know where Eleven was, so you didn't see them in two years almost.

As you remember, Eleven's memories of Henry were erased, but she could still remember you, which in your case, you remembered everything, even the day he got away.

I hope you like how the story will go on. 💋🎀
Put the star please!! ⭐️