Raghu: nee soldrathellam kekum bothu nalla tha iruku..epdiyo en ponnu endha prachanaiyum ilama iruntha enaku pothum.. na morning Kailash kita pesi Aravind phone number vangura.. nee avala paru assaulta irukatha Lekha.. ava veliya solla bayanthukitu kuda sollama iruka pora..

"Yaru ava, nethu engitaye vanthu first nightna ennanu Google la search panni kudu ma nu kekura.. ithula ava bayapdrala vera.." she mentally face palmed thinking Raghu's innocence while Raghu frowned at her..

Raghu: ennachi.. enna yosichitu iruka..

Lekha: onum ilanga.. mani 2 aaguthu, olunga padunga kalaila office poganum.. namma thookatha keduthutu ava jollya thunga poita.. (she slapped her head and laid on the bed while Raghu sighed looking the door and laid beside her..)

(Here in Sithara's room, she was tossing in her bed couldn't able to sleep as Aravind's face and his words were disturbing her since evening.. whenever she closed her eyes to get some sleep Aravind's repeat mode was affecting her and their close proximity gave her goosebumps whenever she thought about that..)

(Though Sithara was not matured, she is aware of what is good touch and bad touch and in what kind of situations we should be cautious with other persons either it is men or women as Lekha taught her everything about the sexual abuses.. Being a protective mother Lekha strongly believes that it is more important for every child to know about sexual abuses than studying maths and science.. so she talked directly about everything to Sithara..)

(Though Sithara know that what happened to her with Aravind was not right, she didn't felt anything wrong with Aravind as she is the one who forgot to lock the door and more than that Aravind's eyes clearly told her that he was not came there with a bad intention.. even though he is a stranger to her she couldn't see him in wrong perspective instead she felt bad for scaring him.. strangely her heart badly wants to meet him and comfort him as she doesn't want him to be nervous with her.. she doesn't know why his discomfort affects her this much and it didn't set well with her seeing him being without confidence and all nervous.. And to her surprise her mind didn't let her to share about this even with Lekha as she felt that Lekha would mistake him as a bad guy.. so she refrained herself from sharing this with Lekha, though Lekha doesn't know what is happened actually, she guessed that something was wrong with Sithara and the fact that Sithara is not ready to share that with her is amazed her and that gave her some confidence about her daughter's maturity..)

(At the same midnight around 2 am in Aravind's house, Meera was patting his head sitting in the terrace while Aravind was silently laid his head on her lap and thinking about the evening incident..)

(The moment he entered inside the house Meera confirmed that he might spoiled their first moment, but even in her dream she didn't think the situation would be like this.. Aravind didn't came out of his room after he returned home.. It was only Vijaya who went to his room and been with him and gave him food everything.. when Kailash asked her about Aravind asusual she didn't gave him proper answer which made Meera frustrated to the core.. she waited for everyone to sleep so that she can meet him and she know Aravind might need her now.. as her instincts said Aravind himself called her at the midnight and asked her to come to terrace.. when she went there he hugged her tightly and told everything that happen there.. she was beyond shocked and became worried hearing everything.. even though she knew about him, what Sithara might think about this and him and if she told this to her family what they might think about him, these are the questions that running in her mind since, he disclosed to her about the happening..)

(She tried her best to make him understand that there is no fault on his Part in the happening.. it was purely an accident..but being Aravind, he is not ready to accept the truth and continuesly blaming himself for what happened today..)