"It was me." Pareho silang napalingon ni Dirk sa likod nang marinig nila ang boses ni Kielle. "Xhian told you to call us when you find anything. But no one called us. The police were the one to call us that Lucas is in here."

"We're sorry." They both said.

"How's Sanie?" Agad na tanong ni Xhian na nakatingin sa dalaga. "Is she..."

"No, Xhian." He answered and picked Sanie up. "She's fine but her pulse are weak. I need to bring her to the closest hospital."

"I saw one on the way here." Tyler said. "It's thirty minutes away from here. If you go now, Sanie might be able to make it through."

"Thanks, guys." He thanked them.

"Go!" They all shouted.

"Soreman, here." Dirk throw a key to him but he failed to catch it, instead, the key landed on Sanie's unconscious body. "Drive my car. Go. Now."

He just nod and run back to the place where Dirk's car is parked. After minutes of running, they got to Dirk's car.

Pandalian nyang isinandal ang dalaga sa gilid ng kotse upang buksan iyon. Nang mabuksan nya ang pinto sa back seat, kaagad nyang inilagay don ang dalaga at mabilis na sumakay sa kotse saka pinaharurot sa sinasabing ospital ni Tyler.

Wala pang thirty minutes nakarating na sila sa ospital dahil sa bilis ng patakbo nya ng sasakyan.

"Help!" Kaagad nyang sigaw nang nakapasok sila ng ospital habang buhat buhat ang dalaga. Kaagad namang nagsitinginan ang mga tao sa kanya at ang mga nurse naman ay kaagad syang inasikaso. "Help her."

"Please put her here, sir." Wika ng isang lalaking na nurse na ang tinutukoy ay ang stretcher na nakapwesto sa harapan nya.

Marahan nyang inihiga doon ang dalaga. Mabilis na kumilos ang mga nurse.

Sumunod sya sa mga nurses na mabilis ang mga lakad na tinutungo ang emergency room.

Nang makarating sila sa emergency room, sasamahan nya sana ang dalaga pero kaagad syang pinigilan ng isang nurse.

"Sir, kung pwede lang ho maghintay na lang ho tayo rito sa labas. Pasensya na ho."

Wala na syang nagawa at tumango. Hindi nya mapigilan ang sarili na mapahawak sa sariling bibig upang pigilan ang sarili sa paghikbi.

He can't lose her. Sanie became part of his system. Without her, he doesn't know how he'll survive.

"Sir." Agad nyang nilingon ang tumapik sa kanya. Isa iyong nurse at may dala itong chart. "Sir, I need the patient's information ho."

Huminga sya ng malalim bago sumunod sa nurse kung saan. Nang makarating sila sa labas ng emergency room, tumabi sa kanya ng upo ang nurse saka sya tinanong ng kung ano-ano.

Lumipas ang ilang minuto, natapos na ang nurse sa pagtatanong sa kanya at umalis na ito. Kasabay ng pag-alis ng nurse ay narinig nya ang boses ng mga kaibigan nya.

"Xy!" They all call him. Tinignan nya lang mga ito.

"How is she?" Denzielle asked.

"Will she be okay?" Tyler asked.

"Where is she? Is she in the operating room?" Byrce asked.

"Calm down." He said and sighed. "Wala pang lumalapit sakin para balitaan ako kung ano na nangyayari kay Sanie. And Sanie is in the emergency room."

"Just the emergency room?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Royce. "Doesn't she need to be in the operating room?"

"We can't say that for now, dumbass." Kielle said and sit beside him. "The doctor needs to assess her first before the doctor proceed to the conclusion wether she needs to be operated or not."

He just nod his head to agree with Kielle. All of his friends sigh and sat down.

"So, what happened to that fucker?" He asked referring to Lucas.

"Xhian is taking care of him." Sagot ni Dirk. "They need Lucas' statements so as Sanie's and the other hostage. But Xhian said there is a possibility that Lucas might be put inside the mental institution."

"We all can see that Lucas a psychotic bastard." Royce said making all of them to agree.

After minutes of silence, a doctor stands in front of them. "Which one of you is Ms. Reyes' guardian?"

"That would be me." He stands up and so as his friends. "I am her fiance. How is she, Doc?"

"She's now in stable condition. We stitch the wound in her head and we check for hemorrhage in her head and good thing we found nothing." The doctor said making him feel relieved. "Though, there are signs of trauma in her skin but we can rest assure that her skin will be back to normal. And, congratulations too. The baby is safe. Good thing mahigpit ang kapit ni baby kay mommy kaya walang nangyaring masama sa kanya."

"Sorry, can you repeat that?" He stared at the doctor's face. Did he heard him wrong or what?

"I said, that baby is safe." The doctor repeat making his jaw drop. "Well, I need to go. Ms. Reyes will be put in a private room where she can rest so you can visit her after that."

The doctor tapped his shoulder before leaving all of them in shock

He's gonna be a father?

Isang buong minuto silang binalot ng katahimikan at halos hindi na nya marinig ang paghinga nya pati na rin ng mga kaibigan nya dahil sa gulat.

Lumipas ang isang minuto, nagkaroon na ng lakas ang mga kaibigan hang magsalita.

"Man, you're gonna be a father." Dirk said and tap his should.

"Congrats, Man." Kielle congratulated him.

"Congratulations!" The rest of his friends exclaimed in happiness.

"Fuck. I'm gonna be a father." He said in a low voice and seconds later he jump because of the happiness he can feel right now. "Sanie and I are gonna be a parents! No fucking way. I've been waiting for this."

"We know, man." Kielle said in an annoyed voice.

"Man, now that Sanie is pregnant, I guess sunod na dito ay kasalan." Biro ni Denzielle. He just smile at them.

Wedding?

That's their plan afterall.

There will be a wedding once Sanie gets better and moved on. But for now, he must wait until Sanie is all better.

Fucking hell. I can't believe I'm gonna be a father.