She is too sober now, soberly hating the air here, the tables and chairs here, herself here, and everything in detail here.

  After taking a shower, he hugged her and lay back on the bed. What was different from usual was that Tingyu had her back to him, showing resistance all over her body.

  "Why did you kill my mother?" Her voice was filled with hatred in the darkness.

  Jiang Kuo's warm palm touched her flat belly, "You misunderstood me, baby, it's too bad.

  It wasn't me who killed your mother.

  "Who else is it if it's not you? " "Tingyu asked firmly.

  "She was framed by an entangled lover and took drugs, and she got into a car accident after taking too much of the new drug and causing hallucinations. I only found out about it after the fact. "

  Ting Yu suddenly remembered that her mother did have a boyfriend named Zhou Qiang before. That man was a gangster and had a dirty status. He once took drugs and went to a drug rehabilitation center. However, that man worked hard to please Huan and frequently gave Yu Huan famous brands. Yu Huan was full of praise for his bag and lipstick for a while.

  "Okay, even if mom's affairs have nothing to do with you, what about mine? Tingyu turned around and glared at him bitterly, "Rape and illegal trading of banned drugs are enough to make you die a hundred times inside and out. Go and surrender." "

  She looked like a jumping child at the moment. Jiang Kuo found it funny. He rubbed her head with his thick palms, but his understatement gave her a strong sense of oppression: "I will surrender, and then I will watch you abort my child. To help you and that boy Ren Tianming?

  Tingyu was shocked, "...you know everything? "

  "Of course, I know where you have been and who you have met. " "

  Jiang Kuo put his arm around her waist and hugged her. It was so warm but she felt frightened listening to the rain. She clenched her heart: "You sent someone to follow me?

  He took her hand, intertwined his fingers and placed them on her belly, "No need to track, you have the location on your phone, I can see it simultaneously. " "

  Tingyu wanted to take his hand out, but Jiang Kuo refused. Tingyu was no match for him, so he was too lazy to struggle and let him hold on to him.

  "In our current state... According to you, you want to look like me. Stay together? Even if my mind is not on you?

  Jiang Kuo did not object to her statement: "As long as you don't hurt yourself, you can understand it this way. " "

  Tingyu was extremely desperate. It was probably because pregnant women were emotionally unstable. Drops of water hit his chest, causing him to faint: "But every second I spend with you is hurting myself. I don't like it. You, I am not having a good time at all. "

  Jiang Kuo brushed his thumb across her face and rubbed her wet chin. He frowned and said, "My dear, take a nap. You will forget it when you wake up. We can start over. "

  I can't bear it for a second. Why should I?" I feel too uncomfortable, too tortured..." She became more and more excited, biting his strong arm and beating his chest desperately.

  He was rough-skinned and thick-bodied, but she bit her teeth with great strength. The mark was deeply embedded in his flesh, oozing blood.

  When she had bitten enough, he held her chin without changing his expression, took a mouthful of the potion he had prepared on the bedside table, and leaned forward to lower his head to her lips. They kissed her.

  The sweet juice entered her mouth, and Tingyu suddenly opened her eyes.

  She secretly controlled her breathing, actively hooked her arms around his neck, wrapped her boneless legs around his waist, and entangled her lips and tongue with his. , sucking his tongue hard.

  It was like a fight, the breath was hot, the lips and teeth were intertwined, the saliva was exchanged, and each swallowed half of the potion.

  His thoughts gradually dispersed, and Tingyu, half-conscious and half-awake, remembered the note in Tianming's pocket. She smiled and thought: Tianming, you have to come to me on time. I don't remember, but you have to remember. Find me earlier this time and let's send him to prison together.

  Not long after, she lay on Jiang Kuo She fell asleep completely, but Jiang Kuo, who was motionless, suddenly opened his eyes while holding her.

  Those eyes were dark and deep, melting into the dark night, just like the abyss in the old mountains.

  And she was hanging in the sky, reflecting The only star in his heart. But she only wanted him to be doomed.

  "Fool, isn't it good to be with me? I will always love you, love you more than anyone else. He lowered his head and kissed the girl in his arms on the brow, curled his lips, and made a vow that belonged to them alone, "And you can only love me." "

  He pulled the quilt with one hand and covered the two of them.

  The next day, when he woke up from the dream, it felt like a world away, and everything returned to the original morning.

  That was the first thing he woke up after Ting Yu lost his memory . A morning.

  An ignorant morning, a brand new morning, a morning to say goodbye to the past.

  There is only a man named Jiang Kuo around me.

  (End)