𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 019

YOU LOOKED BACK AT REO, who was looking at the two of you, making Fumi turn her head to see Reo thinking and looking at the two of you

YOU LOOKED BACK AT REO, who was looking at the two of you, making Fumi turn her head to see Reo thinking and looking at the two of you. However, you see that her attention is now on Nagi, who has a pout on his face. And you could see that he's totally jealous that Fumi got a headpat.. Taking advantage of that, Fumi hugs you, now looking at Nagi with a small smirk that meant..

' Stay jealous. '—Hashimoto. (Fumi.)

This made Nagi pout even more, but you didn't mind it. You make Fumi let go of you, crouching down to her height slightly since you're taller than her to whisper a plan at her ear. She nodded her head after hearing your plan while Team Z looks at you two confused.

The match starts once again. Nagi, who has the ball, runs forward and was stopped by Igaguri and Chigiri. Nagi passes to Reo, who was nearby, received the pass. And immediately, Igaguri left his position of marking Nagi and ran to Reo, in an attempt to steal the ball.

"Igaguri! Hey!"—Chigiri.

"Igaguri! Don't leave your position!"—Kunigami.

"Asshole what are you doing!?"—Raichi.

His action made you sigh in disappointment while Fumi facepalms at Igaguri's stupidity. The 4 defenders on you two looks at you confused on why you two are just watching instead of helping.

Igaguri's action left Nagi with only one defender, who he can now easily get past, giving Reo a chance to pass the ball back to Nagi.. who then scores a goal.

' GOAL!! '

─────────

Team V         -         Team Z
1              -             1

─────────

This made Fumi shake her head and laugh a bit at Igaguri's stupidity, as he was the one that encouraged Team Z back in the locker room.

"Nice goal, Nagi! Just like how I wanted it!"

"Reo, can I play hooky now?"

"Not yet, five more goals then you can."

"Aw, how about four?"

"No way, we should increase more goals because of those two over there!"

Reo said, now looking at you and Fumi, you were putting your head on Fumi's head.