Chapter 1: A New Journey

Start from the beginning

He explain that one someone go on a journey they travel all over Kalos and battle all 8 gym leader to get the 8 gym badges, they then go to Victory Road and one pass there they go to the Pokemon League and battle the Elite Four and then the Champion.

You can only had 6 pokemon on your team and the rest go to a thing call a PC and you can swap pokemons out and put pokemon in, you had to catch pokemon everywhere and added them to your team people can battle or just live along with pokemons, apparently kids can travel to other regions and basically travel everywhere.

Nate was excited it was basically a dream come true, he could finally get always from everything the yelling the blame the loneliness, he could start over basically.

Nate: That sounds amazing!...but what about my dad?

Professor Sycamore: You see I'm obligated to give trainers pokemons and I can't stop you from going but if you want to we can talk to your dad

Professor Sycamore: See with the way you talk about your teacher it see like your school life isn't great...so I had a idea

Soon Nate And the Professor when to Nate house where the Professor talk to Nate dad, apparently there a school in Kalos where trainers can go to learn about pokemons and how to be a trainers and how to battle and how to take care of pokemons(btw it not the Trainer School in Santalune City).

They were sitting in the kitchen around the table.

Professor Sycamore: You won't had to worry about anything the school is free and your son will be safe

Professor Sycamore: After Nate get done with his journey he can decide to continue his journey and travel to others regions or come back here

Nate: Dad please! Think about it it'll be a new start I'll get experiences you'll get more free time and I had so many possible opportunities for my future! It petty much a dream come true

Martin: I...That true but I'm still worry for my son...Professor Sycamore?

Professor Sycamore: Yes?

Martin look at him with a serious look

Martin: Can you promise me that my son will be safe I had notice that he had been unhappy and if this help him in anyway then I'm in but if he get hurt then I'm not letting him

Professor Sycamore understand where he coming from honesty he glad that Nate dad worry for him it proves he care about him.

He been look over at Nate as Nate had a scare look on his face waiting for a answer from him.

He look back at Martin with a calm look.

Professor Sycamore: I promise your son will be safe if there anything going on in Kalos then we wait until it over we don't let trainers go on a journey if it hurt them

Martin was still looking at him with a serious look then his face change and he look happy.

Martin: Alright Nate you can go

Nate: YAAAAA!

Nate jump of the chair and ran to his dad and hug him.

Nate: Thank you dad you won't regret this!

After confirming everything Professor Sycamore told Nate he'll leave tomorrow and that he better start packing today, since he won't be going on his journey until a month he'll just need his clothes and some personal stuff and that it one he start his journey he get everything he need for his journey.

After Professor Sycamore left Nate ran to his room and started to pack, He got out some clothes and put them in his backpack his dad came in later and give him a travel bag which was better then his backpack so he put his clothes in there instead, after that he decided to use his backpack for his others stuff like his comics some notebooks and his art supplies.