"Years? She's been with you and daddy this whole time?" I stood putting my hands on the top of my head.

"Taraji-

"So let me get this straight. All those times I was home, missing my parents, being taken care of by the nanny. Where was she?"

"Taraji please-

"WHERE WAS SHE!!" I could feel the eyes of others now on us. I figured she didn't have enough money to buy a private area this time.

"She was with-

"She was with you two. You know what...you guys are a trip." I grabbed my purse, rushing out.

••••••••

"It's okay mama, you gotta stop crying." I heard Fantasia whisper in my ear as I cried into her chest. "You know your parents always get you like this. You have to find something to calm you."

"Nooo...they seriously don't love meee." I sobbed, getting more tears and snot on her shirt. She ignored it, still softly rubbing my back in a comforting manner. Another 5 minutes passed and I was on the verge of falling asleep. That was until Ari bust though the room door.

"What's wrong? What happened boo?" She rushed over to us making me quickly move from laying on top of Fantasia and rushing to hug her. A whole new set of tears coming forth.

"What happened?"

"I have a sister."

"What?!" She pulled me back to stare at me. I wiped the new tears, trying my best to explain. When I couldn't catch my breath Fantasia explained for me. "Aww, they do love you....they just have a weird way of showing it."

"No they don't!" I pulled away standing up. "They don't and I need to stop caring." I paced trying to calm down. "I'm just not going to care anymore." When I fully stopped crying I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I was just going to lay down all day anyway. When I got out that's exactly what I did but Fantasia decided to join me. We laid down all day watching movies and eating snacks until we both fell asleep.

••••••••••

When my alarm went off the next morning Fantasia was gone. She was already in the bathroom getting ready and getting Zion ready to go to her moms house.

"Good morning mama, how did you sleep?" She asked, picking up the snacks in the bed.

"Good." I croaked sitting up, rubbing my eyes. I wanted to lay around all day like a sack of potatoes but I had a job interview to get to. After a thousand please Ari finally got me an interview at her diner. Her boss was so stubborn.

"Corey already took Danielle to work since she's working an early shift so I need you to drop me off to work. I got about an hour and a half and I have to drop Zion off so let's chop chop." I nodded, getting out her bed.

"Hey Tasia!" I called putting the toothpaste on my brush.

"What's up?"

"You think we can go back to the beach today? I find peace when we go there. I might actually voluntarily get in the water."

"What ever you want, mama." Spitting the toothpaste in my mouth out, I stood up not expecting Fantasia to be standing behind me.

"Damn, what you standing there like a creep?" I chuckled.

"You're so beautiful." I paused not expecting that.

"Thank you? What's got you in a good mood this morning?"

"Nothing, just wanted you to know that. Where the car keys?"

"On the dresser." I watched her walk and go grab them.