Luke pov

We slowly took our seats in the comfortable plush chairs of the interview room. This interview wasn't very important just some small town magazine getting the new scoop on the 'hit new Australian boy band, 5sos'.So I decided to have some fun with my new boyfriend/band mate Michael...

He deserved it he had been a tease all week knowing I couldn't touch him while on the tour bus. The boys wanted the bus "pg13"...Ya right like I couldn't hear Calum moaning "daddy" while Ashton was supposedly asleep in his own bunk last night, but that's not the point I was gonna get revenge...

The interviewer slowly took her seat and got prepared with her notes and got the recorder set up.

We were all sitting in front of her in plush red chairs with a tall almost desk like table in front of us hiding us from the ribs down which helped with my plan of messing with Michael. He sat to my right with Ashton on my left and calum to the right of Michael.

As soon as the interviewer pressed record I got to work..."I'm here with  famous Ausy band 5sos, how Ru guys today". "Good" calum answered for the band. "Well how's the tour going so far, Michael." I slowly rubbed my hand on his inner thigh right below his cøck.He tried to clear his throat while also trying to pry my hand off."cchha w-well u-mm it's um i-its um goinnnng good..." I slowly started to apply pressure to his now hard cøck and rub in small circles speeding up then slowing back down then starting up again.From experience I knew he wouldn't last long.

"Are you ok Michael?",the reporter asked."Ya are you ok Michael?",I repeated for her.He sent a slight glare towards me before again trying to remove my hand. "I'm f-fine." Ashton had noticed where my hand was and what was going on and was trying to hold back a laugh at Michael's expense.."um ok well let's move on , then shall we?"He sent her a slight nod and she went on to the next question. "Well Luke how did you feel about being back in L.A., for your break?" "It's great I enjoy being here and being able to come back to see the L.A. house." I sent her a slight grin and she again moved on.."Well Ashton how are you feeling about the new rumors of you and the mystery hot blonde floating around?"

I was trying to pay attention to Ashton but Michael came up by my ear and made sure to fan his breath on my neck knowing it turned me on. "Your on thin ice Luke you better stop it."I just smirked and pretended I wasn't listening, that is until he started to kiss right below my ear and slowly started sucking trying to leave a mark. I hummed trying to not let a moan slip.He snickered and pulled away and I almost whimpered at the lost of contact.Oh it was on.

The interviewer kept asking random questions and I just kept torturing Michael rubbing up and down on his bulge that now looked quite uncomfortable to have in those tight black jeans, but I wouldn't stop till he came in the middle of this interview, and had to leave with the spot on his jeans. I knew he was close by the way his forehead creased and how his eyebrows knitted together and the way he was biting his lip so much it looked on the brink of bleeding. I was even more proud when the next question was directed towards him.

"Michael can you tell me what it's like being on that stage and looking out into the sea of fans that come just for you, like how does it feel to know they really care about you and ur band mates?"He shivered at the pressure I was applying and stuttered while trying to answer "I-it-its umm it's ugh.God um c-can u rep-repeat th-that?" I had to hide my laugh and so did Ashton and calum who had also took notice to the situation."Sure...what's it like" She was interrupted by Michael low grown almost growl like moan that came from deep in his throat as he came.I instantly removed my hand and placed it in my lap again trying to hide my triumphant  smirk."um ok well I think that's enough for today nice meeting you and have a safe trip."She said nervously as she collected her things and rushed out.We followed suit and went down the hall to the entrance getting into the car to go back to the hotel.

Ironically I shared it with Michael and waited patiently for the car to drive so he could let out his anger.As soon as the car pulled out he turned towards me with a hard glare and yelled out"What the hell is your problem Luke, seriously like what the fuçk do you think you were doing, I mean what do you have to say for yourself?"He was screaming and I could tell I took it too far this time.I just looked at the ground and tried to hide my eyes that were tearing up.Michael barely got angry so when he did it was always a mixture of different things that he had kept in like stress and not just the situation at hand, which's why I was crying cause you never knew how far he would go.

"I-i just.." "You just what Luke, do you understand how embarrassing that was and how hard it will be for that women to edit her interview after what you did? God you never think before you do shît  do you? Why are you so stupid?" I was now full on crying avoiding eye contact and looking down at my lap. As soon as he was done he realized what he had said and instantly tried to grab my shoulder. I shrugged it off and scooted closer to my side of the car looking out the window.

"L-luke?"...I just sniffled and took my phone out messaging Ashton that we were close to the hotel since we were a few minutes behind them.He scooted closer, so close that I felt his breath on my cheek as he leant in and started to slowly kiss below my ear."Lukey baby" I shivered and he smiled against my skin.

I wanted to pull away, but come on its Michael Clifford that boy could make a lesbian drop her panties.He nuzzled his face in my neck and took slow deep breaths fanning it on my skin, it gave me chills and I wanted to grab his hair and kiss the life out of him.He sucked on my skin right on my collarbone that was showing out of my black shirt.I accidentally groaned and he didn't stop there he placed his hand on my crotch which was now fully hard for him and applied pressure making me involuntarily buck my hips up. Damn he was good with his hands and mouth and Cøck.

Damn it Luke your supposed to be mad. I put my hand on his and pulled it off he stop sucking and looked me in the eyes. "Please Lukey I'm sorry baby left me kiss it and make it better." I hardened more at his words and removed my hand from his.He smiled and went back to work.I knew we only had a few minutes so I wanted to get down to it.

I placed my hand on his neck and pushed it down towards where his hand was resting. He smirked and said "isn't someone needy." I just hummed as he undid my jeans and slid them off of my leg to my knees and did the same to my tmnt boxers. My hard cøck sprang up and he licked the tip making me strain to keep my hips from bucking up. He slowly took me into his mouth bobbing his head.I placed my hands in his hair and yanked it making him groan.He sped up and took me in fully keeping up his fast pace taking into account our short time. He pulled off and licked a stripe up from my base to my tip and licked in my slit.

"Mi-mikey"I stammered already close to the edge

He took me back in his mouth and went balls deep slowly going back up licking around the whole time.I shivered and practically shoved his mouth as far as possible on me, he almost chocked as it hit the back of his throat but he let me do as I pleased. He slowly licked as I controlled his head movements of up and down slower or faster gripping his hair at the feeling.My stomach started tightening and  I slowed him down savoring the last moments he came back up and licked my tip and slit before licking a stripe from the base of my cøck to my tip before sucking on it again.

"Ugh fûck mi-mikey ugh G-go-d" I came in his mouth and he sucked me till I came down from my high.. swallowing it all and kissing my lips. Before pulling my pants back up and smiling to himself.At the same time the car stopped he took my hand and got out. God I should get him off more often!

Yeah yeah they didn't do it sorry I'm lazy but hey a bj never hurt anybody right? ;)