"Aik minute aik minute yahan kia ho raha hy han?. Mein kuch dair k liay kaam sy kia chali gai tum donon tom and jerry phir sy shuru hogae ho, ab batao kia masla hy"

Behram immediately replied
"Dekho Umeed ye jo churail hy na ye bol rhi hy is ne drive karna hy. Ab tum batao YE drive kare or hum araam sy ghar pohanch jain aisa hosakta hy kia?"

Umeed understood the reason of this battle and she knew how bad Mehmal's driving skills were and that Behram was right and she looked at Mehmal who was red in anger and offended this made a wave of laughter build up inside Umeed but she covered it up by a fake cough.

After controlling her laugh hardly, she said,

"Acha acha bus bus 3 saal k chote bacho, tum donon mein sy koi bhi nhi drive kare ga. I'll drive. Bus maamla solve hogaya ab jao betho ja k gaari mein or Mahi ye lo guitar pakro zara."

She solved the matter and handed the guitar case to Mehmal before hopping in the driver seat and started the car.

************************************

Rishael was engrossed in his work again after Farjaad left his office and his fingers were moving across the type pad of the laptop and all of his attention was o n the document he was finishing up. He forgot that he had been delivered the lunch made by his dearest mother and if he didn't ate it up, he will be dealt with when he reaches home.

After a few minutes his phone's ringtone blared through the dead silence of his room and with that he moved towards his phone to check who was calling in the middle of his work. Picking up the phone, when he saw a 'AMMA' written on the screen he mentally face palmed himself knowing that she must be calling to ask whether he did his lunch or not.

"Chal bhai Rishael mian ab bhugatna or na kar lunch."

And with that he picked up the call, the scolding anticipated.

"Assalamu alaikum maa"

"Walaikum asalam maa k nalaik bete lunch nhi kia na abhi tak. Tumhari awaz sy he pata chal gaya hy. Yehi umeed thi mujhe tum sy isi liay phone kia tha. Ab choro apne laptop ki jaan or khaana khao. Chalo."

And with that she cut the call and Rishael who was listening to her with eyes tightly shut, put the phone back on the table and opened up the lunchbox which had Biryani inside it. Opening the lid he realized that the food has gotten cold so he stood up and walked towards the microwave to heat it up.

After heating and putting down the plate on the table infront of the couch he went to wash his hands and came back. Sitting on the couch he digged in and enjoyed every bit of the biryani made by his mother. A smile of gratitude graced his lips for the existence of his mom and his best friend who made his messed up life better.

************************************

After leaving the music shop Farjaad went to get some clothes for himself and he bought some casual T shirts and jeans with some  three piece suits for the upcoming meetings he had scheduled. After doing all the shopping he went to the showroom to buy a car for himself as he will be needing the car.

Getting the formalities done he went back to the car and the driver asked

"Ab kahan jaana hy sahab?"

He answered
"Kahein nhi yar ghar chalo"

And the driver nodded before starting the engine and the next moment, the car was on the road enroute to Rishael's house.

************************************

While driving back home, Umeed narrated the whole story of what happened with her in the music shop to the two knackheads. Firstly, both of them listened carefully and the when she was finished both of them burst into fists of laughter saying that the guy was poor who got under her claw without his fault.