Sucking The Poison Out

Start from the beginning

Mr. Duvall approached her. "You know, it's not really required for someone to make a speech."

She quickly looked at him. "I'm almost done I swear." She looked back at the crowd. "To all the people whose feelings were hurt by the burn book, I'm really sorry." She took off the crown she received and stared at it. "I've never seen one of these things before, and I think about all the people who really wanted this and how many people who cried over this and stuff..." She looked up at everyone. "I mean, everyone looks like royalty and stuff. Look at Jessica Lopez. That dress is amazing... and Emma Gerber, I mean, that hairdo must have taken hours and you look really pretty."

She clenched the crown. "So, why is everyone stressing over this thing? I mean, it's just plastic, it's really just..." She snapped the object in half, causing half of the room to gasp in disbelief. "Share it." She looked at Gretchen. "A piece for Gretchen Weiners, a partial Spring Fling Queen." She tossed the brunette a small piece. She broke another piece. "A piece for Janis Ian." She tossed another piece to her. 

"Seriously, most people just take the crown and go." Mr. Duvall told Cady. 

She looked at (Y/n). "A piece for (Y/n) (L/n)." She gave the girl another piece of the crown. She looked at Reign. "And a piece for Reign George, he fractured his spine and he still looks like a rockstar." He cautiously caught the piece of the crown and waved.

"And some for everyone else." Cady threw more pieces out into the crowd.

"Okay, Mr. Duvall, can you wrap this up?" Cady laughed, the crowd cheering for her.

"Alright, have a good time, everybody."

The music blared again and everyone started dancing. 

Reign and (Y/n) met back up at the dance floor, the (h/c) holding up a piece of her crown. "I'm officially a queen now." Reign held up his piece. "Guess that makes me your king." The two held onto each other and slowly danced together. 

"It's been one hell of a school year, huh?" The girl questioned.

"Thank god it's over." The two kissed on the dance floor, being mindful of his headgear. 

The plastics broke up and Reign's spine was healed. His physical therapist taught him to channel his inner rage into sports.

Reign ran across the lacrosse field with a yell, knocking down multiple guys in his wake. (Y/n) was on the bleachers, unapologetically cheering for her boyfriend.

Karen used her special talents to do the morning weather announcements. 

Karen stood in front of the school while it was pouring and lightning outside. "This is Karen Smith, it's 68 degrees and there's a..." She groped her breasts. "30 percent chance that it's already raining!"

Gretchen found herself a new clique and a new queen bee to serve. 

Gretchen gossiped with a girl in another language, her hair now straightened.

(Y/n) stayed loyal to Reign and helped him through his recovery and learned her own style, joining her own clubs and helping after school.

Reign didn't think he could love the girl more but he proved himself wrong.

Aaron went to Northwestern and Cady still saw him on the weekends. Cady went from Jungle Freak to shiny plastic, to the most hated person, to a normal human being. 

Cady walked towards her group of friends, including Damian, Janis, and Kevin. Janis and Kevin were making out on the grass, much to Cady's surprise. Karen was braiding a girl's hair and waved at her friends.

Reign and (Y/n) walked by hand and hand, giving Karen a wave and a nod towards Cady, to which she returned. 

Walking down the front of the school was a group that looked like a younger version of the plastics. A boy in the middle with blond hair, holding onto a girl with (h/c) hair, a brunette on the girl's left, and a blond girl on the boy's right, all of them staring at the redhead.

The teen world was at peace, and anyone who tried to disturb that peace would know how to take care of it. 

They were almost run over by a school bus before jumping back and acting as if nothing happened.

Kidding.