Scream 2 🔪ིྀ

(ERMMMM I FELT CRINGE WRITING THIS 😭)
Y/N POV:

I lay in Masons arms, We all decided to stay in Sam's dorm, "Im here y/n dont worry" Mason plays with my hair. I shake, Im so traumatized from the past week..

FLASHBACK

I sob in the elevator as the ghost face starts to stab my legs "Oh y/n, I love hearing you scream" He cackles and i scream, The elevator stops and Sam, Tara and Mason are toghter. The. ghost face stabs me one last time.

END IDFK

I hear a knock on the door and i flinch, "Im here" Mason says rubbing my back, Sam gets up to answer it, Quinn, Mindy and Anika walked inside. "Oh my god!" Anika ran over to me to give me a hug, she was so sweet and caring.

"Are you okay?!" She ask and checks my legs which where covered in stitches, "Yea, just a bit shaky" I sniffed.  "Im going to take a nap!" Quinn says and walks to her room, We shrug and all sit it on the couch.

I was sitting on Masons lap, Ethan was watching us, his glares at mason. Okay yes Mason and I had feelings for each other but we weren't dating, We have never kissed but we always hugging and cuddling.

(JUST PRETEND ETHAN GOT HURT AND WAS OKAY WE STILL NEED HIM I WASNT PLANNING ON WRITING PART2)

We hear screams from Quinns room, we all laugh "I wonder who lucky day it is" Mindy joke. Sam gets a call.

"SAM, SOME SHIT IS HAPPENING" some guy yells and Sam runs to Quinn room, i gulp and Mason shrugs. We get up to follow.

I scream as I see a blood bath, a literal blood bath in Quinns bathroom, a guy and Quinns naked boy on top of each other. Dead

Sam runs to get a knife, all of them are missing, I start to cry, still someone bangs the door opens, a 6 almost 7 foot tall ghostface stands in the door way, i let out a scream as he runs towards me "HEY NO" Mason yells and stands in-front of me.

Anika gets stabs in the stomach when we try to escape the cramped dorm room.

We all run to Quinns room, we lock the door. Mason hugs me tightly till some guy yells outside the window "OVER HERE!" He says and sam grabs the ladder he was giving us, support.

Tara, Sam, Chad and Mason go across the ladder , Mindy, Anika and Me are left in the room, "Baby you need to go throw." Mindy saya and craddles Anika as she sobs in pain, The ghostface bangs on the door.

I gulp and get on the ladder, I look down a freeze, Mindy is behind me "Y/n you got this.." Mason says as I start to cry, my biggest fear heights, I start to shake. I go back and let Mindy go first,

She gets threw and i try again, the ghost face wws able to get pass the door but the cabinet was blocking it, he was banging and trying to get a swing at Ankia. I gulp and go throw, "Baby you got this" Mason says and everyone looks at him.

"I love you.." He says and I get threw, He hugs me tightly. "ANKIA. COME ON" Mindy yells and she starts to climb,

the ghost face enters the room

He runs over to the ladder and starts to shake it, once and Anika screams. She starts to go faster till the ghost face tilts it to left and Anika starts to slip off, I barely want to see what's happening, Anika was my beat friend, I cry into Masons chest.