"Mm..that's the sound I enjoy..suffering~"

P-please...

"Sorry, what was that?"

I was about to speak again when a tight hand picked me up by my throat, blocking all of my airways.

MM!

"Hmm..cry more, it's funny~"

At that point, I couldn't control the tears from trickling down my face. I was hopeless.

I felt my face get hotter, as the brute force of Douma's hands tightening around my neck made me kick my legs and lean my head back, desperately scratching at his hand.

"What's wrong..? Can't breathe?"

H-help..p-please!

"Hmm, I guess I do feel a little bad for you..fine I'll let you go! But in return, I get to play a game!"

Everything was already a blur from the tears blocking my vision, so all I did was nod as he threw me to the ground.

Gasping, I held my hand to my neck my other trying to push my body up, but I kept stumbling as all my energy had been depleted from trying to keep myself alive.

C-cant..breathe!

"Awh c'mon~ grow up! It was only 5 minutes."

Looking up, I angrily glared at Douma, wiping the tears from my eyes.

Y-your..sick.

"Mm.. maybe. Maybe not! But get up, we have a new game to play."

GAME? WHAT 'GAME'? I THOUGHT WE ALREADY FINISHED

W-what do you mean!? Did we not just play one of your sick games!?

"Tsk..we did but~ That was only a teaser of what I'm going to do to you tonight!~"

Before I could even retaliate, Douma began dragging me by my legs, on the hard ground, leaving small scratches and scrapes on my body.

G-GET OFF! STOP, PLEASE..!

All I got in return was silence from the taller male.

Complete silence.

I couldn't help but cry in that moment, mentally preparing myself for the events to come.

Before I knew it, I was being dragged into a dark room. No windows, no doors, it was just a dark room.

"Don't open your eyes until I say so."

...

"Good."

Patiently, I waited before feeling my body being picked up and slammed  down on what felt like a bed.

Whatever happens..please make it so it's not painful.. Please..

"Open your eyes."

Cautiously, I peeked my eyes open, trying to make out my surroundings.

My eyes widened when I realised what was happening.

"I think this position will be better for you~"

Wait, w-what are you doing? STOP!

.
.
.
.
.

I was in the middle of a check-up with Shinobu when I remembered what happened last night.

Ah..hm...

"Ara, ara Kyojuro-san~, the needle may hurt, but you do not need to make such sounds."

What does she- Omg..dont tell me..