Chapter 1

The Demon king's gaze drops to the paper on the desk. His eyes stare silently at the paper, then widen at the words "resignation" written on it.

his eyes met the white-haired, red-eyed man, "I would like to Resign" these words left the demon king speechless

"...what did you just say?" the pen in his hand broke, papers start flying in the air from the Pressure he released, the desk broke as the demon king slammed his hands down.

"How dare you...try to abandon me..?!"

before the demon king could jump up to cling to the zeroth corps commander legs, a sudden bright light engulfed his view and he started to fall unconscious...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He didn't know for how long he had passed out but when he regained consciousness he was greeted by a spectacular view.

"..what is this?" he frowned as he looked around the room, he found himself in a very spacious room, the room looked exceptionally luxurious, there was a big black box and a few couches.

"WHERE ARE WE?!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!"

Countless shouts and screams pierced through the ears of the demon king.

he then finally noticed that he wasn't alone, he could see all his corps commanders, the emperor and humans...but he couldn't care less about them, his head turned left and right but he couldn't see the zero corps commander, he couldn't see his Aurt...

~~~

the emperor grabbed his head as he opened his eyes, he looked around as he stood up. '..where am i? i was just in my office doing paper work a second ago...' the emperor's eyes widened when he met the demon king's, he then noticed that it wasn't just him and the demon king in this strange luxurious room.

"HUH?!"

"WHERE ARE WE?"

"THERE ARE DEMONS OVER THERE!!!"

"HUH? AHHH!!!!"

The shouts of both humans and demons rang through out the room. And it became really lively. But all shouts stopped when the big black box in front of them lit up.

"All Participants please calm down." A mechanical voice rang out, gathering everyone's attention.

"HUH? Where is this voice coming from...?"

"what?...the voice doesn't sound human.." Dame Lianne said as she looked around, she too was in the middle of doing something before she passed out and woke up in this room...

"they don't sound demonic ether..." Jaykar whispered to the demon king who stood next to him.

The emperor then stepped up and said in a clear voice "Who are you? are you the one that brought us here?" Eduardo frowned 'Is this one of the Demon king's tricks? but..' he looked at the demon king who was frowning while looking at the black box.. 'is the voice coming from that box..?'