I hesitated before ringing the number and he picked up quickly "Y/N? What now." i sobbed "Luka..Please listen i can explain everything!" He was silent for a moment, probably thinking what he should do before speaking up "..Go on.." i sighed in relief.

"Look, Lila- she's..She's not who she says she is! She's not as ill as she says she is- she's lying Luka! She's lying! She told me and Marinette straight up after she ruined Marinettes school life!" I heard silence on the other line again "Luka..?" "Y/N. First you bully Lila, and now this? Are you sure you're not the bully" i froze "I-Im sure, Luka..I..Please..Please will you just believe me for now— I promise i can get proof—" "Well you don't have proof now, Y/N. Goodbye now" "W-Wait no!—" the call ended.

I froze and launched my phone across the room, smashing it in the process. I cried into my pillow. I then heard my phone ring and grabbed it. I sniffled and answered the call "Hello?" "Y/N?" It was Marinette "What's wrong?" she asked "H-He doesn't believe me! about Lila! He wants proof.." i said shakily but then Marinette speaks up in determination "We will give him proof then! Alright?" "O-Okay." "Here's the plan.."

Marinette and I were on call for a solid hour discussing our plan, and in short, she wants me to meet up with Lila to "apologize" and she'll be recording from afar.
.
.
.
.
The next day arrived fast and i put my plan in motion quickly. I spotted Marinette give me a thumbs up as she rushed to hide inside the changing rooms and i walked to Lila "Hey, Lila?" she turned to me with a clearly fake smile "Oh hi Y/N!- w-wait..You won't yell at me again will you?" i got frustrated at that again but hid it and grabbed her hand "Come with me.." i said cheerfully and rushed to the changing rooms.

Marinette was hiding in a locker i think. I aligned Lila and i up with the locker "I wanted to apologize for yesterday, it was really messed up and i realize my mistake now.." Lila said nothing for a minute before laughing "Is this a joke?" i shook my head convincingly "No..But..But why do you keep lying, Lila? About everything?!" i questioned.

"Because i just tell people what they want to hear. I convince people that Marinette and you, Y/N, are the bad guys. Not me. You. And you always will be. I will destroy your pathetic life as well as Marinettes" I gasped as she walked out. I heard Marinette walk out of the locker with her phone in hand and i looked at her nervously "I got it.." Marinette said in defeat "Thanks..Can you send it to me..?" she nods and sends it over.

I look at the video sadly before sending it to Luka with the caption "Here's my proof.."

I sigh "If this doesn't get him to believe us i don't know what will.." i frowned and she put her hand on my shoulder with a sad smile "I'm sure he will. Don't sweat it, Y/N. We have the proof! that'll be enough to convince him, now let's go" I nod and we walk from the changing rooms. I look around for Luka but i don't see him currently, maybe he's already in class.

The bell rung and Marinette and I walked to class. We had Miss Bustier first and Luka was indeed, sitting in his seat. I almost went to sit next to him but remembered i got moved to the back. I went to walk the stairs when suddenly someone grabbed my hand. I squealed and faced the person.

"L-Luka?" I blushed a bit and Marinette smiled at me "Thank you for the proof, Y/N..I've always had a strange feeling about Lila but you confirmed it..Thank you" he hugged me and i squealed "U-Uhm- Y-You're welcome?" i stuttered out and gently pat his back.

I spot Lila growl from her seat and got scared. I quickly pulled away "W-Well i better go now!— B-Bye!" i said quickly before rushing to my seat. This girl..No..I cant let her scare me..I cant help it though..She actually has the ability to ruin my life..Everyone is on her side and—

I felt someone sit beside me and looked at the person..Luka..? "Luka..? Your seats at the front?" i said in confusion. He nods with a soft smile "I know, but..I feel bad for not believing you and Marinette in the first place. I don't even know how i couldn't see her obvious lying, or that you were right..You never lie.."

I smiled softly at him "It's okay, Luka. I'm just glad you realize now at least!" i gave him a soft hug "You're a wonderful girl, Y/N. Like a soft musical note. I..Think i love you. You're so calm and soft, i feel inclined to speak to you everyday but sometimes i cant find the courage" I squeaked, my face turned red and i looked up at him "L-Luka i-..I love you too.." i smiled widely, he smiled back just as wide.

May be a bit shorter than my other ones, but this is over 1.6K words.🧍‍♀️
FUUUUUNNNNNN😭
i hope you guys are enjoying the book so far! we hit 50+ views today!!
ily guys!
remember to request!!