╰┈➤ 𝗺. 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

Start from the beginning

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉

༊*·˚the lakes (bonus track), taylor swift

༊*·˚from eden, hozier

༊*·˚there she goes, the la's

༊*·˚born to die, lana del ray

༊*·˚right where you left me (bonus track), taylor swift

༊*·˚all to well (10 minute version) (taylor's version) [from the vault], taylor swift.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒾 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹, 𝓃𝑒𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲: hartford, connecticut

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻: hartford, connecticut

༊*·˚ 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻: english and french

༊*·˚ 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: bisexual

༊*·˚ 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀" single

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝓇𝓎 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

╰┈➤ 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

╰┈➤ 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭: marlene is an extremely kindhearted individual, she always values treating the people around her with kindness as she believes that she should treat others the way she wants to be treated. she wants them to treat people with the respect and kindness that everyone should. marlene is a sweetheart and she wants everyone to be treated kindly, and a part of her hopes to get the same sort of treatment in return in times to come.

╰┈➤ 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓯𝓾𝓵: marlene puts a lot of thought into her actions, when it is with people she cares about she is always thinking about different ways that she can show them how grateful she is to have them by her side and how much she loves them. she is also very thoughtful with her schooling and time management since everything in marlene's life is very demanding, she has always had to schedule every single part of her day to make sure she accomplished everything.

╰┈➤ 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰: marlene works very hard when it comes to her dream in becoming a veterinarian. she always wants to be producing her personal best when it comes to schoolwork. though while she is very hardworking she sometimes neglects her personal needs and what she believes she currently needs at the moment when she is wanting to improve herself as a student or get a few more assignments done perfectly.

╰┈➤ 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓮: while marlene is very successful in schooling and every internship she has, she still thinks that she is not good enough. while these thoughts stemmed off from her childhood, she still believes that she has a lot to improve about herself from her physical appearance to her work. she always wants to be the best version of herself even if she can be hurtful to herself and her mental health with this way of thinking.