╰┈➤ 𝗹. 𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉

༊*·˚i did something bad, taylor swift

༊*·˚ doin' time, lana del ray

༊*·˚look what you made me do, taylor swift

༊*·˚....ready for it?, taylor swift

༊*·˚do i wanna know, arctic monkeys

༊*·˚diet mountain dew, lana del ray

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒾𝒻 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒾 𝑜𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲: oxford, united kingdom

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻: oxford, united kingdom

༊*·˚ 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻: english

༊*·˚ 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: bisexual

༊*·˚ 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: single

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒾 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝒶𝒹. 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓈𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

╰┈➤ 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: when first meeting lorelai she can be a rather cold and closed off person to individuals she is not familiar with. she has never been the most outgoing person when it comes to meeting with people as she usually prefers to spend time with the people she is most close to and she has a constant front of professionalism that comes alongside her job as well as what comes along with it. it does take quite some time to break down lorelai's walls and for her to develop trust for an individual. once an individual does manage to break past lorelai's walls she is a very kind hearted, sweet and caring person. she is constantly putting up this front about being professional and good at her job throughout the day so afterwards she can be with her loved ones and simply spend all her time with one. she sacrifices a lot for her loved ones and the people she cares about, all she wants is for them to be safe and happy. lorelai is the type of individual who doesn't care to say what is on her mind, even if it might hurt someone. though she will be mindful of her tone, or how she speaks she won't let other people stop her from what she wants to say. she is also the type of person who won't let other people stop her from doing what she thinks is right or what she wants and she will work extremely hard towards her goals, sometimes isolate herself so she can work as hard as she can. lorelai is known for setting her personal needs aside to achieve her goals or a case to help someone. lorelai is extremely cautious and cold when first meeting her, she can take a little while to warm up to someone and someone needs to be patient to earn her trust. however, if you do manage to earn her trust and become closer to her, lorelai will do her best to keep you safe and away from harm's way. if someone is partnered up on a mission that she cares about she won't leave your side much, making sure you are alright and aren't getting hurt at all. lorelai gets really guilty whenever someone gets hurt under her protection and sometimes isolates herself because of it.