ᵃˡˡ ʰᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈⁱᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵃᵗᵘʳⁿ

Start from the beginning

javon jumped at the sound of the door opening. saturn slightly laughed. she wasted no time pulling him into a slightly aggressive kiss

javon blushed. the familiar feeling of the butterflies in his stomach. saturn pulled away smiling.

she laughed a little realizing he jumped when she opened the door "did i scare you?" "only a little bit i was zoned out" she softly smiled at him

saturn analyzed him admiring all his features. "you look good" javon turned away smiling. for the first time he didn't know how to respond.

she made him nervous. saturn could see it. he made it very obvious. saturn giggled a little leaning back in her seat. "did you like your flowers?"

saturn smiled and nodded. "yes they're so beautiful thank you wanna" javon smiled and nodded.

"where are we going?" "i'm not telling you" javon looked at her waiting for a reaction.

she rolled her eyes smiling. "okay then.. am i dressed appropriately?" javon looked at her smiling. she placed her hands on her hips as a way to pose.

"you look beautiful" saturn blushed smiling "thank you" javon hummed in response. he started the car.

the drive was silent only the radio playing was heard. to saturn's surprise he was playing lana del rey. "you wanna be just like me this is literally my playlist" "i know i made a playlist for you"

saturn smiled blushing

"wait but do you like her music? you could play anything else i don't mind anything but country and heavy metal though

you know like the screaming kind where you can't understand the words like at all because honestly rock music is good—" javon cut her off placing his hand on her thigh "i like her music saturn"

"great me too" javon chuckled turning his head back to the road. saturn was definitely going insane but she didn't show it.

"my favorite song is thunder by the way" saturn gasped smiling wide "really!? i love that song so much and how that it got to tiktok because those boys that are desperate for attention thirst trap to it they could at least learn the lyrics"

"do you watch them?" "definitely not they're so corny" he snorted shaking his head.

"would you ever wanna be a dog?"

"no they're so dirty i'd rather be a cat and then you look like a rat so we'd be tom and jerry!"

"i think we'd be gus gus and lucifer" saturn scoffed smacking his shoulder. javon laughed loudly

"i'm joking! if we were characters from a movie or something we'd be cameron and bianca"

"you watched ten things i hate about you without me!?" "my sister was watching it and forced me to sit with her" saturn smiled holding back her next sentence. she was ready to burst out laughing

"i have a fat crush on jayla" javon's jaw dropped. he gave her a side eye. saturn giggled. "too bad you're in my car" "you sound like a super senior ew"

after an hour of sitting in the car and listening to saturn sing along to taylor swift,

they were finally at the first place javon wanted to take her for their date. "are you going to murder me? i apologize for whatever i did!"

javon laughed getting out of the car. saturn remained in her spot knowing javon would have a fit if she opened the door for herself.