Fine Ass Nigga

"Can I have 2 hot and readys" the little ceaser worker hands me my pizzas as I hand them 10 dollas. I walk out of little ceasers and put the pizza boxes ontop of my car as I unlock my car door.  The pizza begins to slide down the back window to the trunk rolling off my car. I try catching the pizza but it had already hit the ground. i bent over to see if the pizza came out of the box. "Fuck" I said angerly. "Aye, I got you baby". I slowly looked up and turnt around too see a fine ass nigga looking at me. "No you dont have too" I said trying to not have him spend his money on me. He then told me to wait right here while he bought more pizza for me. He then held the pizza for me while I unlock my car door while asking for my number. I gave him my number with no hesitation. I got into the car taking the pizza from him while smirking at him. "So whats your name" He asked, "my name is kesha, whats yours" He den smilled and said "my name is Hanard, but you can call me nard". We then said bye and I drove home. 

1am had came along, I was in my psd set and I was just thinking of that fine ass dude. I was hesitating to give him a text. about 3 mins later my phone went off. I picked it up and I heard his sexy voice. "Aye baby let me see you". I then smiled hard asf and told him for sure. I sent him some of my best pictures of me. "You sexy asf ma but I wanna see you in person tonight". I thought about it and then gave him my address. Later on I finally heard a knock at my door. I got up to open the door and seen his fine ass. "well look who came all looking fine asf". He then smiled and I had us watching scary movies on Netflix. I jumped and layed right on his chest. My heart started to pound intensly from the affection i felt. I den looked into his eyes and he grabbed my chin to kiss me. A deep ass kiss with his tongue slipping into my mouth. I got ontop of him as I felt him getting hard though his sweat pants. He then pulled his gun out and sat it on the couch and I took his dick out as i was still ontop of him. He rubbed his dick against my pussy with my shorts on and I then Moaned a lil bit. 

He slid his dick inside me slowly trying to make it all fit. "Y-yess" I moaned as he was pushing me down on it and lifting me back up repeatedly.  He then rubbed his gun on my face and groaned "Bounce on dis dick baby" as we went faster and faster. I started to scream not even worrying about the gun on my face. The dick was too fat and long stretching me tf out. He threw the gun back on the couch and took his dick out of me as we was both breathing heavily. He started to stroke his dick and dats when I knew it was time for me too take it too my mouth. I then got off of him and got on my knees as he placed his dick in my mouth to buss. I swallowed every last drip of it then kissed his dick going up to his chest then to his lips. He got up and put his dick back into his pants.

  We sat down on the couch and cuddled. His phone began to ring by somebody named Bae on his phone. He then put it on silenced then put his phone away. "Who tf was that". He told me to not worry about it. "Nigga Why is you fucking with me while in a whole ass relationship, who tf is bae", I yelled getting pissed. "aye watch who you talking too", he said chilled while getting up putting on his shoes. "Nigga fuck you". He then grabbed me up and pushed his gun on my neck laying me down on the couch. "Nigga get tf off of me" I yelled. "Ma, Iagl I love this toxic shi so stfu and take a round 2". He then took his dick out again and rammed it inside my pussy while chocking me leaving me speachless. I moaned loud asf and creamed all over his dick with no problem. 

Morning had came by and I woke up with him nowhere in my house. I then thought about everything dat happened last night. "Do he got a gf?" "Is he into me?" "Is he a player?" I then called Bri, my bestfriend then she invited me over. I arrived at her house and we sat down to talk. I told her everything that happend that night, even about who called his phone. "Niggas aint shit" she said while putting her hand on my leg. "Thats right" I said, knowing he is growing inside my heart. After are little talk, I went back home and layed in my bed. I then called nard. We was on the phone for a about 20 mins until I heard a female voice in the background.  I heard "Who tf you fucking now... whos that on the phone". I stayed on the phone to hear more. Nard then hung up the phone and texted he will be here later. I was surprised to believe that he probably do got a bitch at his crib.  Moments later he knocked at my door. I opened it up and he kissed me while putting his hands in my pants. I pushed him back shutting the door. "You got a bitch"? I said while tears starting to form in my eyes. He replied saying yes. "I gotta bitch but if me and you get real Ill be with just you". He then hugged me as he gripped my ass. 

Night had came through and I was laying on his chest on my bed. I then heard hard ass knocks at the door. I opened the door and there was a bitch looking pissed with her bonnet on. "Is you the bitch he been fucking" she yelled while balling her fist. I then waved her a goodbye and she pushed me out the way and seen nard chillin on my bed. "WTF IS GOING ON" she yelled as pulling out a gun at me. "pow" she fired the gun missing me and I ducked on the ground going behind the couch. "Aye bae chill" nard said while grabbing her up and taking the gun from her. "Bitch I will kill you if you try fucking with my nigga again" she yelled while nard was dragging her out. They both left and I was sitting on the floor behind the couch crying. "He never even cared about me". 

Chapter 2 coming soon