08. 𝗠𝗰𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝘆

Start from the beginning

Before anything, Meredith walked in. "Hey I..."

Derek turned to get. "Meredith! Meredith! Let me explain!" He called. But it was too late and Meredith had gone.

Derek turned back to look at Nancy who had a smirk on her face. "I take it that was the slutty intern you cheated on Addison with?"

"She's not slutty. And don't call her Isabella to her face. What are you doing here?" Derek asked as he looked to his sister. He wasn't impressed with how she had ran Meredith off.

Nancy shrugged. She smiled. "You bailed on Thanksgiving. Then Christmas. You're living in a trailer. You're getting a divorce. And then there's the slutty intern."

Derek shook his head and sighed. "I really don't like you."

"You love me."

****

The next morning, Cassie stood in the elevator with George, Meredith and Izzie. Cassie didn't talk to Izzie at all. She only paid attention when Izzie spoke. "Im feeling really good."

"Good."

"Good."

Cassie rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Fascinating to know."

Izzie ignored her. She smiled. "First day back. It feels good. Big. Kind of nervous. I feel good. Do I look alright?" She said.

"Great," both Meredith and George spoke.

Cassie shrugged. "Like a model who wasn't even that good," she told her.

Izzie again ignored her. "I want to get off on the right foot. Get my ID renewed. New time card. Sign some papers with legal then I'm back. Really back."

Cassie rolled her eyes. She shrugged. "And the world is a much better place for knowing that information," she said.

Izzie turned to Cassie. "Why do you have to be a bitch?"

Cassie smiled. She looked go her. "I just don't like you at all. Don't take it personal," she said.

Izzie got off the elevator. Cassie waved sarcastically. George looked to the two girls. "I'll be Cristina for you if you'll be izzie for me."

Cassie shrugged. Meredith nodded. George stopped the elevator. Meredith sighed. "Derek had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly. Extremely ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful. And he was naked."

Cassie turned to her best friend. "Wait... what?"

"McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard.... How was that?" George said as he looked to them.

Cassie shrugged and smiled. "Pretty accurate. But I am going to kill him."

Meredith nodded. "We're channeling Izzie. Go."

"Okay. Callie... she won't forgive me. And she won't talk to me. She dumped me. Which, I don't care about. At all," George said.

Meredith smirked. "Good. Because you deserve better. Because you are George. I mean seriously... seriously," she said.

Cassie blinked a couple of times. "It's scary how much alike you all sound."

George turned to Cassie. "Don't you have any issues?"

"Only that Mark Sloan still exists. And when he's around I feel like I have a party in the panties."

Grace groaned. "What has happened to us?" She said as she looked to her two friends.

Cassie shrugged. "I let Mark Sloan get into my pants. I don't know about the rest of you," she said out loud.

****