Alicent just stared at him with an annoyed, not understanding why he was wandering around her children and was suspicious of his behaviour.

Joanna spoke up before Alicent could speak, "Prince Daemon was already there when I reached, your grace." She held Aegon in her arms and put him on the fall as he was a growing child and a bit heavy. Aegon walked towards his mother who opened her arms for him, and he collapsed into her warm embrace.

Alicent nodded as she sat at the edge of her bed, with Aegon sprawled in her arms. "It's alright Joanna, I will take it from here. Have a good night." She dismissed Joanna, who nodded and bowed, not before giving her a pointed look to be careful and that she must tell her what happens after.

"I never really liked Lannister's before, neither did Viserys..." Daemon spoke as he sat down on chair near her bed with Helaena in his arms.

Alicent hummed as she thought, without knowing that her words were said out loud, "Thanks for your thoughts, but I never asked you."

Alicent's eyes widened as she realised that she spoke out loud as Daemon let out a chuckle, lightly shaking his head. Alicent looked down at Aegon and asked, "I said that out loud, didn't I?" Aegon gave her a bright toothy grin, laughing and shaking his hands.

"Seems like you have a lot of fire inside you." Daemon lowly commented which Alicent didn't hear.

Alicent decided to put Aegon and Helaena to bed, thinking the quicker she did that, the quicker the Rogue Prince would leave her chambers.

"Egg, don't you think it's a little too late for you?" Aegon shook his head, wanting to stay up a bit longer, however, Alicent shook her head, and spoke, "It's time for you to go to bed. Say night to Helaena."

Aegon hummed and untangled himself from his mother's embrace, wobbling over to Helaena who laid in Daemon's arms and went on his tippy toes to get closer to his sister but still couldn't see her. He tugged on Daemon's pant, as the elder Targaryen smiled and lowered Helaena so Aegon could see her. Aegon kissed his sister's cheek and spoke, "Night, Lae,", before timidly looking at Daemon, "Night, Kepus."

Daemon's eyes were filled with an emotion that Alicent couldn't determine what it was. Affection and love. But why would the Rogue Prince feel love towards her son?

Aegon climbed into Alicent's bed and sprawled across it, as he immediately fell into a deep slumber.

"Is Helaena asleep?" Alicent asked Daemon, as she stood up from her previous position and walked towards Daemon to take Helaena and put her in her cot.

Daemon looked at her and noticed her long hair, and her night gown, and the way her face glowed in the darkness.

Daemon broke out of his trance and nodded. Alicent took Helaena from his arms, as her hair brushed against his face, falling forward, and their hands touching. She placed Helaena in her cot.

"I suppose since the children are finally asleep then it's time for the adults to sleep as well." Alicent remarked with smile, eager to get the prince out of her chamber.

"Eager to get me out of here, my queen?" Daemon chuckled. "The night has only begun." He walked closer to Alicent and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. Alicent shivered as she felt Daemon's hand which went unnoticed by the Targaryen men.

"Perhaps, you could find someone else to entertain you, my prince, however, my night has ended." Alicent hinted for him to leave as she took a step back.

Daemon smirked as he saw Alicent resist his charm or at least try to. He took a step forward and place his hand on her cheek, rubbing it before he moved his head closer to her, his nose brushing against her neck as she felt his breath on her. Alicent shivered, feeling anxious yet warm.