Chapter 10

Meanwhile at school..

Porchay pov..

Porchay is reading a book.. Suddenly.. Porchay's friends come towards him and sit together with him.. Porchay close the book and say.. 'Aow.. Jin.. Im sorry.. I already forget.. Where is your homework?' Jin pout and look at Porchay..

Fluke shake his head and say.. 'Don't worry Chay.. I already helped him out.. Fluke smile at Porchay and hug Porchay's arms..

White hug Porchay's from behind and say..' Phi.. Let's eat at the canteen later na krub... '

Jin roll his eyes and say..' Ai White.. Don't you dare to hug Porchay like that.. Phi Tee is going to be mad at you later..' Porchay smile at his friends and say.. 'Im happy to have you guys as my friends.. Thank you very much..' Jin, Fluke and White then hug Porchay together.. Suddenly.. The bell rings.. Fluke then say.. 'Guys.. Let's go to the canteen.. Im sure Phi Tee.. Phi Top and phi Macau already at the canteen..' White nod and pull his best friends to stand up.. Porchay then say.. 'You guys go first.. I will follow up later..' 3 of them nod in sync and leave the class.. Porchay is about to leave the class but stop as he see Macau..

Macau walk towards Porchay and ask.. 'What are you doing here hmm? Just now.. I saw your friends.. Why you aren't going to the canteen with them?'Chay kiss Macau's lips softly and say..' Im hungry.. Let's go phi Macau.. By the way.. where is phi Tee.. And Phi Top? Macau smile and reply back.. 'Tee.. Top and Tan already at the canteen with your friends...come on Chay.. Our friends are waiting for both of us..' Porchay nod and walk out from the class with Macau..