"Fine, I'll tell you but you have to promise me you won't tell anybody, Promise", He nodded his head we sat back down at the table.

"Umm, She- was- kinda- um Abused".

"WHAT!!", Liam screeched at me with wide eyes.

"SHUTUP AND LET ME EXPLAIN PAYNE".

"Okay what I was saying, Her Dad abuse's her, She has Bruises and Scars everywhere that's why she gets so scared around us she thinks where gunna hurt her, Which I know none of you boys will hurt her, But Paul really scared her".

"Oh my I'm sorry Niall, Where is her dad", Wow I never thought of that before.

"Oi, I'm not sure but I think Shannon's scared that he's going to come after us because we're helping her, But that doesn't bug me The worst thing was tha- tha- that she-".

"SHE WHAT!", Liam cut me off I looked at him.

"I walked into her trying to commit suicide", The whole apartment went silent Liam's eyes were wide, I turned to him and shook him.

"She is really scared Liam we need to help her, Please", I kept shaking him.

"Okay, Niall we'll try come on the other boys will be here soon".

~~~ Later That Night

Liam and I we're now doing a twitcam singing and eating. Zayn and Louis were on the other couch watching a movie, Everything was normal and quiet until Harry walked into the room butt naked.

"Dear God Harry put some clothes on", I was covering my eyes he ran out to the hall.

"Poor people out there", Liam added I bursts out laughing. After we finished laughing we answered some questions from the fan's.

"MARRY ME".

"I WANT YOU INSIDE ME", Woah there.

"IS NIAM REAL", Haha Totally 'I Love You Leyum' I Grabbed Liam's face and kissed Him on the cheek.

Liam and I we're laughing from the questions, Than a question really caught my eye.

"WHERE'S IS SHANNON", Woah how did they find out it's been a day, I just looked at Liam than went to the next question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now really late and Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam we're all sleeping, Liam still had his labtop on his lap I moved it and went to my room, Than I remembered Shannon was in there I slipped my shoes off and put them in my closet, I was about to leave when I heard a quiet, Weak voice.

"Niall", I turned around to see Shannon sitting up staring at me.

"Yes love"

"Can you please stay I'm cold", I smiled at myself than walked to my bed and got under the covers, When I got comfy Shannon wrapped her legs around mine, I pulled her closer she hugged me and we both fell asleep in eachothers arm's.

~~Next Morning

Shannon's POV

I woke up earlier than Niall cause he went to bed late so I quietly got up and went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me, I walked over to the sink with my small bag of clothes and set it down i heard a bang and looked down to see my white iPhone on the floor, Oh man I totally forgot about my phone I picked it up and checked it I had 50 missed calls and 100 twitter notification, Holy shit I checked who called me and they were all from my Father, I deleted them all and than checked my Twitter mentions:

"Are you dating Niall"

"Who are you"

"Don't touch Harry"