Birthday Party

Taylors Pov
October 3rd 2023

Me and Travis walk in the office and we are talking non-stop "Then I was like Blake don't do that. That was so stupid" I say while Travis is chuckling "Hey" Selena says coming up "Hey honey" I say to her "So you two together yet" She asks and me and Travis laugh "You ask us that everyday Selena" Travis says, If I'm honest I am in love with Travis but I'm not ready for a relationship and neither is he, suddenly a blonde girl comes up to me and nervously says "Hi I'm sorry if I'm interrupting but uhm do you know where Miss Taylor Swift is" she is kinda shaking "Hey that's me" I say "Hi I'm Sabrina Carpenter I'm a intern and I need to watch what you do today" Sabrina says nervously "Oh its a baby worker" Selena says "I'm 24 by the way" Sabrina says "Travis I'm stealing her" I say "No Your Not" Travis says to me "How old are you three" Sabrina asks "I'm 31" Selena says "I'm 33 but I turn 34 on December 13th" I say and we look at and grin "No you are not saying it for me" He says in a joking manner "Oh shucks" Selena says and Sabrina looks confused "I'm 33 but I turn 34 in 2 days and Tay and Selena decided to throw me a party on a Wednesday" He says "Guilty as sin" I say "So your partying" Sabrina says "Yes and you're coming" I say "Ok" she says.

October 4th 2023
Lunch

"Ok everyone" Selena says "We are obviously throwing our main man Mr Kelce a party tomorrow" I say "Can I interrupt" Jack Antanoff asks "Yes you may Jack" I say respectfully "Put your hand up if you think Travis and Taylor are hooking up tomorrow night" He says and everyone's hand goes up "What's going on in here" Travis says walking in "Kiss me Travis" Jack says in a mocking voice to Arran "Of course Tay" Arran says in a mocking voice back to him and they make kissing noises "Can you guess" I say then Blake Renyolds and Selena "Damn baby I can guess" Blake says "Oh you are so fucking hot Travy" Selena says mocking my voice "Oh really Miss Gomez if that's how it is I will send that to Benny" Travis says "NO" Selena shouts "Ok" We all chuckle and that lunch me and Travis just talk and we don't realise everyone is staring at us. But I realise 'His lips look so soft' but I get that out my head very quickly when Selena asks me why I'm staring at his lips.

October 5th 2023 (Party Day)

We are in the elevator when it stops "What's happening" I say "I don't know it just stopped" the elevator light goes off and I hold onto Travis "Hey its ok" He says stroking my hair "I'm scared" I say worried "It's ok Tay" I look up at him and he looks at me "Travis I-" He kisses me softly And I kiss back we don't realise that the elevator starts moving again and he pushes against the wall softly and he lifts my leg up which then leads to me being off the ground and damn I cant get enough but then the elevator dings and when Travis puts me down the door opens "Oh my god I shouldn't have done that" He says "It's fine just no one will now and we won't " I say and he nods. We go into the office and Everyone shouts "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS" and Travis looks at me "Yes it was my idea" I smile and he chuckles when Jack says "Wait what happened to your lips Travis where they bleeding" He says and I look at his lips which have you'll never guess my lipstick on them "Wait that's Taylor's lipstick colour" Selena says "Did you two make out" Blake asks and me and Travis blush "Oh my  god are you together" Selena says and then the questions keep coming but I start getting really hot and I can't breathe so I'm not listen  but I can hear Travis say "Tay are you ok?" And I start crying "I.... can't.... breathe...I....don't.....know.....whats happening" I say and he pulls me into a hug and strokes my hair "Don't worry Tay you'll be ok" Travis says comforting me "whats...happening...." I ask and Travis explains to me Panic Attacks and I calm down from that "Thanks" I say after he lets me go "You're welcome" He says and we sit down in our cubes.

Lunch

We are talking about what we think our lives would look like in some universe where we were famous "So You would be a famous singer Tay" Travis says "And whys that" I ask "Girl you sing so well" Selena says "Would I have a boyfriend" I ask "Yeah it would be famous football player Travis Kelce" Jack says and me and Travis blush "Why" He says "Cause you would only be the hottest couple in the world" Blake says "Come on how would we date" I say and they give me this random explanation saying that he went to my concert with a bracelet that has his phone number on and then apparently he has a podcast and calls me out then we get together trust me I don't know either but if that was real that would be weird and apparently I would have 14 grammys very oddly specific

That night

Travis looks hot and I feel my cheeks blush when I see him sit down next to me and the group looks at us just talking and they listen "Damn Taylor" "What" I respond "That's a nice dress' I blush when he says this to me "Thanks" I say and Then Blake says "Since no one else will I will Get Together You Two" "No I'm not ready for a relationship" We both say in unison and we chuckle "Fine but when you get together we will all freak out" Arran says "Why am I here by the way" Sabrina asks "Cause your my work child and I'm not leaving you out" I say and everyone laughs "Oh yeah we're all gonna go to the karaoke bar tonight after our meal"

Karaoke Bar

I sing Go Easy On Me by Adele on the Karaoke and everyone listens carefully and Selena starts crying and I chuckle while singing. I finish and everyone just claps "This is why I'm not a singer" I say and Travis looks at me lovingly like he wants to say something and then something clicks in my head and I think the alcohol is really starting to get to my head "Can you come to the bar with me" I say to him and he follows me to the bar "Trav" I say and he looks at me "Yeah" He answers "Do you want to come home with me tonight" I say and he smirks "Sure what do you want to do" He says "I think you know fine well what I want to know" I say and he smirks and kisses me softly. I kiss back just as soft. We kiss till Sabrina walks in and we pull apart "Hey you two" She says "Hi" I say and she chuckles "Were you two kissing" She says "What no" "Sure you weren't" she says and walks out "My house or yours" He says "Yours" I say and he nods kisses me one more time and he leaves the bar...

Girl I don't know what this is 😭😭 and it's over 1000 words like WHAT. Miss Sabrina girly walked in on some bad boy piece of information and if everyone knows about this in the next chapter *wink wink*we all know who said it but I'll update the secret tomorrow then this two days from now yada yada and if I forget I'm sorry