My Spark

Life, has it always been this bored . I wondered

SEPTEMBER 2021— I remember it all too well , the way she left me alone just like I was some kind of trash . Atleast trashes still have a reason to be thrown out unlike me , you suddenly broke up with me that night I was sick and all I wanted to do was to vomit the thoughts out. It made me realise I wasn't as special as I thought I was .

2021—The same following year I met a girl called E we talked a lot and I love her humour , the way it felt good to speak to her it felt like there was sparks that gave me hope in life just as i was giving up. Am I falling in love?isn't it too early for me even as much as I love her was it necessary , it's just me being me please realise that she'll never be into you. Then I said to myself.

19 FEBRUARY 2022— It was afternoon and for some reason I had the courage to even type such a long paragraph to her being said about how I like her which I was crushing on her also being such a fanatic guy . There it was sent. As soon as I did that I decided to delete it , maybe confessing to her wasn't the best way it might ruin the friendship we have . Soon as that she suddenly texted saying she saw that... .How much my heart rushed , my adrenaline was doing too good on its job . Gosh what should I even do now. Then she replied after being stunned, I'm sure it was such an out of the blue decision for me and a sudden confession for her. " I'll give you a reply tomorrow "—E.