Chapter 5 [What Was I Made For?]

Start from the beginning

I ended the verse and opened my eyes, didn't have the energy to continue further. I found my cheeks wet and stained with tears. I chuckled at my helplessness and kept the guitar aside, then chose to watch the view outside from the window. But wait, what the hell? What is he doing here at this hour? I swear, I have said these words a hundred times since he had come to my neighbourhood. And not only that, this asshole is staring at me, for god knows how many minutes. He didn't saw me crying, right?.

I whispered, enough for him to hear, "What are you doing here?" His staring comes to a halt. He shook his head and replied, fucking shouted "Your singing is amazing..."  I smiled cause that was a sweet comment but then covered it up quickly with my poker face and facepalmed myself, looked around to confirm that no one heard us. When I found no one I looked at him and gestured him to speak quietly. He gestured the action of sorry.

He was about to speak further but just then, he got a call. He picked it up and listened what the other person is saying and then said something which I wasn't able to hear, not that I even have any interest in listening. Okay, I am definitely lying, my interest is obviously piqued. But it's quite inevitable, we are humans and we do have a feeling called curiosity. Who might be calling him at this hour?, maybe his girlfriend, his friend with benefit, could be one night stand chick too. Par mujhe kya, it's his life. He can do whatever he wants. (Par mujhe kya- Who am I to consider it anyways, it's his life. He can do whatever he wants.)

He then, looked at me and said, "Sorry Charming, but I have to go. Meet you today at the bonfire." He waved at me, started his bike and then drove off to god knows where. He is being a suspect, and I am definitely going to find out, where does he go every night?. Asshole.

I again took the guitar in my hand and started to sing a happier song. 

After some hours of singing, relaxing, staring out of the window, scrolling through the phone and pacing around the room. It was finally 4 in the morning, the time of sleeping. I sighed happily and a little tiredly too. I then went towards my bed, laid down, switched off the light of the lamp on the side table, covered my whole body with the duvet and finally fell into a deep slumber.

Aaryan's POV

Aaryan's POV

When I got the message of Roh, I got up and did start to prepare. But then he messaged again that we have to go for the mission at 2:30. So, I got on the bed again and slept till 2. I then woke up, got dressed, did my hair and got down from the stairs towards my bike.

I sat on my bike and waited for Roh to text me, okay. I am lying a little. I sat there in the hope of meeting Charming again. Just what if-, and just then I heard the sound of the soft music. I turned in the direction of the sound and saw Charming SINGING. Wait, What, He SINGS. Goodness! He sings so beautifully. He is definitely the definition of 'Perfectionism.'

But then, I heard him sob. He was crying and that tears were staining his cheeks, maybe bacause the song is sad. But I think there is another reason for this. He is singing and at 2:30 in the morning while crying and sobbing. Did he just had a breakup or something?, but I don't think he is into relationships. Just then a voice comes into my mind, "But then, I feel I'm not normal." Why does he think like that? Why is he not normal? Lots of questions swirled in my head but there was no one to answer them.