Vylenya looked at the young Princess as Daemon smirked and walked towards the Red Keep, the tourney would be held tomorrow and they would settle themselves in Daemon's room at the Keep. Vylenya looked out the window as Daemon stood behind her. "How long must I wait for the babe?" Daemon asked as Vylenya smiled. "Impatience does not become you, my prince" she said as he rested his head on her shoulder, his head touching hers. She pulled him close to her as they looked towards the hall where the tourney would be held.

The moment the morrow finally came, and they readied themselves—as well as all other lords and ladies and knights—they heard the news the Queen had begun her labours, which Daemon responded to by kissing Vylenya's temple as she went to sit amongst the people, looking at all the knights as they were defeated one by one. Nervously Vylenya looked to the Crown before the three headed dragon was hung by the people and an announcer stood on a step. "And now, the Prince of the City, the Rogue Prince, Prince Daemon of House Targaryen shall choose his opponent." He announced as the people cheered for Daemon.

Vylenya watched him as he choose the Hightower knight, the son of the Hand of the King which had not surprised her at all. He easily defeated Gwayne Hightower before he had to ride against a lower ranked knight, one who bore a sigil of orange with black pellets. She watched as they went against each other before Daemon was kicked to the ground, Vylenya gasped before she felt dread in her bones, but not because of Daemon, when she turned around she saw everyone leave, and fast.

She knew this had been it, this had been the last time anyone would see Queen Aemma alive, and her shortly lived child. "Daemon" Vylenya called out as Daemon was defeated yet wished to attack the knight anyways before he heard her call out, he looked up and saw Rhaenyra had been the only one to remain in her seat. Vylenya and Daemon followed the crowd into the Red Keep before they were met with the Hand, who stood with Rhaenys and Rhaenyra. "The Queen is gone, the labours were too complicated and she did not survive them" the Hand informed them as Rhaenys tried to console Rhaenyra as Daemon stood next to Vylenya.

"What of her child?" Daemon asked, part of him wished to know if he had been replaced or not. The Hand then remained quiet. "Prince Baelon lived for a few hours before he too was taken by the stranger" Otto said as Vylenya took hold of Daemon's arm. He remained the Heir yet she had been saddened anyways.

The Hand informed all that the Queen's funeral would be held the following day, as in Targaryen tradition a pyre would be lit for her. Vylenya looked to Daemon as he undid the armour. "three more moons" Vylenya said as she looked to Daemon who turned around confused. "In three moons time I shall conceive our first child, and war will come between golden dragons" Vylenya said as she looked at Daemon as he looked to her. "Then we shall prepare ourselves" Daemon said and they did. Both wore black to the funeral of Queen Aemma as the King ignored all and everyone before they decided to return to Dragonstone as Vylenya watched the hatchlings fly to their mother, as Caraxes roared in delight.

In spite of the tragic loss of Queen Aemma, they continued their normal routines as it was until a letter arrived from King's Landing, much to Daemon and Vylenya's surprise. It had been written by the King's own hand, as Daemon recognised his brother's penmanship as he read the letter before he furiously threw a chair through the room. "What has happened, my love?" Vylenya asked as she picked up the falled letter of the King.

'By this order, Princess Rhaenyra of House Targaryen has been declared as the Princess of Dragonstone, Heir of the Iron Throne by the order of King Viserys, first of his name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm'

She had read the letter ten or twenty times before she saw Daemon, his hands placed on the painted table as he leaned forward. "He has given our home away to her" Daemon said, his own niece now owned Dragonstone, their home, their home for nearly a year now. "What will we do?" she asked as she looked to Daemon. Daemon's shoulders slumped down. "I do not know" Daemon admitted.